To all of you who liked to call Trump a Bully

What do you think of your bully? Kamala seizing the property of a black family and turning it over to white folks.

Nina Simone’s grandaughter says Kamala Harris ‘bullied’ her mother to the point she ‘almost killed herself’ | Fox News

1 Like

So are you saying Trump isn’t a bully? Or is this just whataboutism?

2 Likes

Democrats could have had her shot on the streets of DC in a non-robbery assault and it would go unsolved by the deep state.

Don’t over think it. I’m asking this.

What do you think of your bully?

1 Like

I got this…this is different. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

It seems the libs have gone speechless. I like when that happens.
:speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Maybe they’ve run out of coffee?

1 Like

:rofl:

Just enjoy the befuddlement.

A 2016 settlement regarding the Nina Simone Charitable Trust refers to Harris multiple times for her “primary responsibility for supervising charitable trusts in California” as state attorney general.

Do you know why the family settled in 2016?

Oh, I am sure there is a lot more to this story than the faux news take.

To begin with, California law put Harris administering that trust and non profit. I’ll wait for more info before I make a judgment.

And none of that changes the fact that Trump was and is a bully.

1 Like

Read the settlement. The granddaughter “diverted funds”. Doesn’t that mean “stole”?

Glad to speak up!
Nina Simone died and essentially cut her daughter and granddaughter out of her will, so the granddaughter is pissed. The deceased left the bulk of her estate to a children’s charity in Africa. AG Harris upheld the will. I read this in the settlement document.

Care to comment?

3 Likes

So are you starting to get it that Fox is not fair and balanced?

But…but…evil Kamala stole from her. :roll_eyes:

Nina Simone had scruples. If she cut them out of the will, it was probably for good damn reason.

This is a very key point.

2 Likes

Or maybe out of covfefe.

1 Like

Trump is a bully. Kamala is also a bully. This isn’t hard.

You never really run out of covfefe but it can be stolen.

Well, there you have it.

/thread

1 Like