Tlaib and Omar Antisemites, Media Accessories

That’s so crazy it makes r/conspiracy look sane. I dunno what to think.

Wow…whole new world has open up for you.

I love real conspiracies so one of my few joys in life is jumping up and down on fake ones like they were a Koopa Troopa.

1 Like

Tlaib deciding to “get back” at Israel by not visiting her sick grandmother make me :thinking:

I feel bad her grandmoms live in what is literally the worst ghetto in the First World.

1 Like

But it’s interesting that you and others fail to do so…

Criticizing Israel doesn’t make you ant antisemitic

The article does acknowledge that and that their findings go beyond that.

Agreed this group is trash

I know it was more of a general statement a lot of people think criticism is bigotry

Um. You havent read the news huh

What is sad is that her grandmother is not allowed to come to US to visit her because Right Wing Government of Israel will not let people out of the prison they made to foster the apartheid state.

Here is where granny lives

https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/03/22/rashida-tlaib-lies-about-her-grandmother-so-she-can-blame-israel/

Least he isnt spamming tds…I mean you seriously thought nobody was gonna to call you out on this?

I seriously dont care if people are upset by this. I’m not going to hold them to any standard you are offering.not after trump supporters troll and excuse everything he does.

Police your own and maybe I’ll give a ■■■■ about your feelings over this.

1 Like

This is not cool.

I wish these 2 would cut the shenanigans, and I sincerely hope they do not get reelected.

3 Likes

“I like that you didn’t follow your criticism with BUTWHATABOUTWHENAREPUBLICANWAS FUNDEDBYAHATEGROUP?!?!?!?!?”

Yeah, that’s some ■■■■■■■ compliment.

Get over yourself.

Well, well, well, isn’t that interesting.

1 Like

And yet as of today…they all still poll ahead of Trump for president…well you know except Omar and Tlaib…

OMG. He’s hilarious.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1162493654432460801?s=21

3 Likes

What’s even funnier libs trying to use those two women to bash Trump with that shined the spot light on em. :wink:

1 Like