Tlaib and Omar Antisemites, Media Accessories

According to Politico:

“In 2016, Reps. MATT CARTWRIGHT (D-Pa.), DAN KILDEE (D-Mich.), MARK POCAN (D-Wis.), LUIS GUTIERREZ (D-Ill.) and HANK JOHNSON (D-Ga.) all went on a five-day trip to Israel and the West Bank sponsored by the group.”

No one here is required to answer your questions champ.

THE TRIP, which was between May 26 and June 1, 2016, was sponsored by the American Global Institute in addition to Miftah.

– AND ON THAT TRIP, the members of Congress listed their destination as “Palestine - Jerusalem - Ramallah” – not Israel.

– THOSE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS stayed in Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Ramallah. They met with PLO officials and MIFTAH board members, went to Hebron and met with its mayor, and tried to tour Gaza, but were prevented by the Israeli government.

Looks as if the headliner group sponsor then was American Global Institute. Plus, Israel was never listed as their destination. So at this point, I would question why those reps were associating themselves with this group as well?

Especially when they can’t…:grin::grin::grin:

Looking into this.

The Blood Libel article was published in 2013.

It was retracted and they apologized.

The Palestinian Initiative for the Promotion of Global Dialogue and Democracy, MIFTAH would like to apologize for the recent and brief publication on our website of an article penned by Nawaf Al Zaru that discusses Jewish blood libel during Passover.
It has become clear to us after investigating this incident that the article was accidentally and incorrectly published by a junior staff member . The said staffer has been reprimanded and all our staff has been informed as to the disgusting and repulsive phenomena of blood libel or accusation, including its use against Jews. Dr. Hanan Ashrawi, as founder, has nothing to do with the day to day management at MIFTAH and was no way involved in this incident.
We express our sincerest regret for offense caused by the oversight that resulted in said publication. We are whole-heartedly committed to fighting racism, hatemongering, discrimination and persecution of any kind wherever it should exist, and especially in our own society.

Trump puts the light on these two. They do the rest.

I mean this group is definitely questionable, but there is as much broad-brushing as “whitewashing” going on; glass houses and all.

Different levels of Melatonin in the skin, makes a big differences.

That was mentioned in the linked article. But that wasn’t the only thing that lead them to their determination that this was an antisemitic group.

it was like peeling an onion of evil. There was layer upon layer of vile anti-Semitism.

But thanks for the 2013 date. That tells me that the 5 dems that went in 2016 got an earful of antisemitic propaganda when they met with their sponsors board members and all was cool.

It was both the NYTimes and WaPost.

Pretty small onion if the layers are 6 years old :thinking:

That wasn’t the only layer. But keep pealing, or defending. Your choice.

Yet the Trump cult has not issue with Trump being good friends with a sex assaulter/trafficker of underage girls.

I did neither, just feeling less “Scandalous” the more that is revealed. I guess the WaPO should have gone through their archives and seen these articles, don’t disagree with that.

Your post is basically “see this proves all media is corrupt”. Yeah… no.

Having trouble comprehending that I was paying a compliment to a poster for STAYING ON SUBJECT are we?

I’ll be sure to tag you every time you “miss” calling out any other posters for what you might perceive to be off-topic posting. I wouldn’t want you to miss an opportunity. Fair enough?

Looking into this more…

Yeah… Miftah has a lot of explaining to do.

No one should associate with them.

Who are these clowns? I’ve never heard of them.

I’ve never heard of them either… but they have some pretty crazy stuff that they have published.

The term blood libel is a red flag no matter what the context.

That one they explained… and I being a kind person will give them a pass.

The Neo-Nazi/ media controlled by the Jews ■■■■■ that was on their site for over a decade it seems.

That is unacceptable.