Tired Of Lies Yet?

Yes! I have seen those Real Estate Agents going door to door to determine the ratio of Conservatives to Liberals. The OP’s statement is one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever seen posted here.

I have a couple rules of thumb about news stories.
If the story starts out with “sources say”, it is not news. It is hearsay which might be true or not.
If the story ends with “we contacted the WH about this story and they said no comment”, that is pretty telling.
And if Trump says the story is “fake news” you can pretty much take it to the bank that the story is true.

Literally promoting the segregation of citizens based on political party.

I am now thinking of selling tee shirts. One with a “C” and one with a “L”.

Well that sucks. I guess that’s why it would make sense to be a Democrat voter.

considering I stopped talking to my aunt, whom I use to be close to, because of her husbands politic beliefs, and thoughts about me, I’d say that I have first hand knowledge of what it is like to see how Democrats contradict themselves on a regular basis. He would look down upon me, partially because of my beliefs, and thought that he was superior to me, partially because he had money. He is a huge far leaning Liberal Democrat.

He’s a rich Democrat, and I’m a poor Conservative. He lives in the country, but so do I. He more than likely lives amongst Republicans, but so do I. The difference, is that he’s rich, and a Liberal, and lives amongst Republicans, just like I was talking about as examples that other Democrats prefer to do.

and I’m a poor Conservative, that lives amongst Republicans, but at least it isn’t contradicting myself. The funny thing is, I have a lot less options to live where I want or chose to, and he could live any where or do anything he wants in life. Because everything was handed to him.

Just because your Fake News Liberals don’t talk about this sort of thing happening, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen more often than not.

Muh fake news!

It’s hard to try and listen to constant Democrats on here, when I, and several other Conservatives on here, actually take the time, not only to read the opposing point of view, but write a paragraph, if not several in response, only to get several words, or a sentence or less in return on a regular basis.

It doesn’t inspire a lot of respect, for the opposing point of view.

This is an anecdote, it is not proof of your claim that rich Democrats live in “conservative communities.”

wait we are creating a child army now.

You stopped talking to your aunt because of politics, that is pretty piety of you.

2 Likes

And not even a good one.

Seize the day then, and fox on.

Partially because of your beliefs, and partially because he had money.

What were the other parts why he looked down on you and thought he was superior to you?

There’s no need for you to be poor. The economy is booming. Find yourself a good paying job.

Child army …child abuse…child endangerment …child labor…sounds like a niki shoe factory of something. Where is the moral outrage???

OP, i was convinced you were going to talk about the POTUS 1000 days in office…and his 13,400+ falsehoods…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/14/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

i guess you are not tired of those lies :smile:

Not really.

Mulvaney statement stands as a fact.

Allan

Remember this whole exploration of neighborhood nonsense began yesterday with a rant about liberals living in segregated communities… When I pointed out that wealthy conservatives don’t exactly make a point of living in integrated communities… it morphed into this notion that there are conservative and liberal communities.

At base, is the Trump supporters absolute unwillingness to recognize that far more influence is asserted over their lives by the gap between the rich any everyone else than by immigrants, transgender people or liberals. Sticking to that notion leads to this detached from reality thread.

Oh, thanks. I hate it when that happens.