Tired Of Lies Yet?

I have Authenticity also though, unlike certain others. Yeah, people tend to find authenticity as a good thing, and they prefer to listen to it over copy cats.:wink:

Thoughts and prayers

You, a conservative?! :joy:

1 Like

uuum what? hahahaha. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So rich democrat Politicians and rich Democrat voters live in the slums then?
Is it because they canā€™t ā€œaffordā€ it? Or did you not take the time to read what I had written?

I have a rich uncle, whom I donā€™t get along with at all. Heā€™s a huge Liberal, and pretty far to the left. He was given his money, and it was handed down. He lives out in the Country, right along where most people are probably more Conservatives.

Iā€™m talking about those kinds of Democrats, as well as the Liberal Politicians that preach about walls, and gates and yet have them themselves, or live in those type of communities, and have their own security. Do you think that most of those areas, rich Democrats and Democrats Politicians canā€™t afford, or are people like Mark Zuckerberg not able to afford such rich places? hahah.:rofl::rofl:

To you as well.

Enemies of the people.

Do you seriously believe wealthy conservatives seek out living in integrated communities? What you are pointing to is the effect of wealth and privilege and has nothing to do with politics.

Who is being persecuted? Is this the new perpetual whine phase?

well, non-leftist nutcase

but thanks for the msnbc take

i understand you have your duties

agreed. sad, but true. Nothing is off limits for them

Oh yeah, peas in a pod :+1::joy:

No. Itā€™s the other way around. Wealthy Liberals seek out living in Conservative communities. Itā€™s just common sense.

Can you give an example? (This the evidence thing)

There is always Global Whining?

God was persecuted. Democrat Politicians brainwash and destroy anyone that gets in their way. Abortion=Murder. but theyā€™re ok doing it for votes. brainwashing children is immoral, but itā€™s ok for vote, when kids canā€™t think for themselves.

I already did, if you scroll up?

No. I want even more lies!!!

A rich uncle story isnā€™t evidence. You have no proof of this other than your own predetermined bias created to validate your belief.

What is a ā€œconservative communityā€? How do I find one using real estate listings?

I missed it. Did we do a rich uncle thing?

Yeah. He has a rich uncle who he doesnā€™t like because heā€™s a liberal and lives in the country and only conservatives should live in the country. So that means democrat politicians live in conservative communities.