Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

I will admit the Hoover Building is an architectural monstrosity.

And you guys conveniently ignored what Cynic said in which I sarcastically respond.

Why is that?

I foresee a lifetime of pitiable thirstin’ and zero zilch satiation.

Keep em thirsty.

:rofl:

So funny.

1 Like

Yeah but at the end of the day you’re just living vicariously through a septuagenarian with a terrible rug who spray tans, in completely over his head and not nearly as smart as he thinks he is because he pays women the equivalent of a down payment on a starter home to sleep with him and insults everyone without any actual sense of humor.

Which is, when I put it like that, completely inexplicable in so many levels.

9 Likes

They accidentally elected Don King except with no negotiating skills and no personality.

At that point Republican media had a decision to make. How to keep him in office. So they decided to go the route of conspiracy theories and play on people’s emotions so that they would think everyone was out to get them except for Donald Trump.

It’s a solid strategy and it’s working.

And all you had to do was not be so obtuse with an answer. Again…meh.

*swats fly away”

2 Likes

stay-thirsty-my-friend-memes-com-14927216
i see you added a face…

2 Likes

The face makes it funny.

2 Likes

i am glad, it would be a dang shame otherwise and would almost sound menacing…almost

1 Like

@conan

You triggered them.

2 Likes

It is amazing how the DOJ is still being referred to as the COJ even after 2 1/2 years of the Republicans running the DOJ.

If we are going to have to disband the FBI, then should we also going to have to disband ICE??? How is ICE a much better Federal run agency than the FBI???

1 Like

Nah. Triggered kitten having an outburst. Nothing more.

:grinning:

:grin:

:cat:

2 Likes

well i wouldn’t want him to go after my prized lego collection…i hold that very very dear to my heart. probably over 100 hrs involved

1 Like

Nah…made it accepted!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I see that.

As I was telling someone else, MY best work is by accident. :wink:

I thirst for your destruction and everything you hold dear. :grin:

7 Likes

So is a newborn baby’s.

2 Likes

Really because I want to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

4 Likes

You’re mistaking a very different reaction.

2 Likes