Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

Break into their houses in the middle of the night, trash the house, break all the windows.

We’ll call it Night of the Broken Glass.

2 Likes

Separating the politics out of the Justice Department by moving it geographically even though it’s a political institution run by a political branch and the top five levels of it are all political appointees.

That’s the kind of genius ideas I come here for.

9 Likes

I admire your futuristic thinking in a world of instantaneous global telecommunications.

3 Likes

Then why do you support Trump so much? He is a big time Elite NYC liberal. All he wants is to make government into big brother and help out the corporations. That is exactly what Clinton was all about. Trump has run this country since got in office more like a corporate liberal Dem aka Clinton with his deficit spending and now with new EO come that is government overreach on the Social Media is Liberal 101 and not conservative at all.

2 Likes

Welp, there are plenty of places where liberals don’t live.

You know you might be laughing at the idea that it is DC land that is corrupting the FBI and DoJ but it would make one hell of a X-files sub plot would it not? Muller comes across a river of evil energy flowing under DC.

Or maybe Trump posters watched Ghostbusters 2 and thought it was a documentary.

That’s right, punch that keyboard a little harder. :rofl:

2 Likes

There was no seat “stolen”. The republicans held the Senate.

1 Like

When they started defending Obusha at all costs.

1 Like

So what’s your solution? I thought it was all handled in January 2017. How is there still corruption in DC? I thought we were winning. Explain to me how this is still going on?

1 Like

Irony. Kavanaugh. Collusion. Obstruction. Libs lost the word evidence out of your dictionary.

2 Likes

Mmmmm DOJ has had to take some pictures off the wall.

You don’t make any sense. Don’t talk in rhymes and riddles, say what you mean. This is why people get irritated. What’s the solution?..and it’s not pictures is it?

Neither rhyme nor riddle. If you don’t like it, ignore it. “Irritated”? :rofl: I couldn’t care less, but thanks.

The great Russian hoax…brought to you by no other then corrupt CoJ, CIA, NSA and FBI with Obama blessing?

That conspiracy theory?

1 Like

I just want to know what you think Sneaky. You say something about taking pictures off the wall. That meaning is lost on me. I ask for clarification and you tell me to ignore you. If I wanted to, you’d be on ignore. Why don’t you just explain your statement to those less fortunate in the brain department like myself? Because with all my book learnin’ I don’t know what you meant!

So all those that was fired, or demoted is a hoaxes?

I thirst for your destruction and everything you hold dear. :grin:

2 Likes

Well, since you asked nicely…

Every government organization puts pictures of the chain of command on the wall.

Quit. “Retired”. What was it 25 last count?