Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

An FBI/CIA that is involved in domestic politics is no different than a KGB. Wasn’t it Schumer who said if you went after the intelligence agencies they had many ways to get you?

5 Likes

Yeah. He was concerned they wouldn’t let him throw the election

Did Grassley’s office help direct these whistleblowers to file under whistleblower protection and give their concerns a legal basis?

Where was these concerns since its founding?

What political office wa Hunter Biden running for in the 2020 election?

Oh and before it’s said just wanted to make sure it’s on the board now:

“Looks like i touched a nerve”.

2 Likes

I certainly hope so. I want this whole thing to see the light of day.

I will bet right now that it ends up being bogus

Are you claiming that Hunters possibly illegal interactions with foreign countries his father dealt with could not have had some affect on the campaign of the big guy?

2 Likes

So the concern is actually that they didn’t let you have your October surprise of trying to tie Hunter and Joe together. Thanks for the honesty.

There is nothing wrong with October surprises if they are true…though whether this is in fact such a case I have no idea. So you are ok if the FBI or CIA steps in to protect their favored candidate before an election?
50 ex intelligence agents on record saying this was likely a set up by Russia…with no evidence. That tells you all you need to know.

2 Likes

Yes, and how many of them have lost their jobs for spreading disinformation?

How many are still pushing lies on CNN and MSNBC?

Didn’t say any of that. They shouldn’t be stepping in anywhere. Whether that’s what happened is up for debate. The fbi should have been disbanded after Hoover died

You mean their current jobs? Weren’t they former intelligence officers?

They were all former intelligence agency employees. That 51 could be found to coordinate this fake story, and no former intelligence agency members came forward with a letter to refute it, should tell you of the attitudes held within the agencies themselves.
That…along with all the leaks by “current and former officials familiar with the situation” that kept winding up on the NYTs or WashPo.
And let’s not forget that Comey, Brennan and Clapper kept going back and forth over which one was behind presenting the fake dossier to Trump…or rather to his desk…which allowed CNN with the legitimacy to publish the story and link to the dossier.

3 Likes

Yeah that was a pisser when the fbi announced a few days before the election that they were investigating HRC.

1 Like

Where they?

1 Like

Their policy is not to comment one way or the other about ongoing investigations.

That is not what I asked you.

Yea they were. Why do you think comey broke policy?

Doesn’t exactly sound like the actions of group that’s secretly controlled by Democrats

Because it was already leaking out of NY field office.

Comey did that to save face.

In this cause you actively had corrupt fbi lying to repress any allegations.

2 Likes