Time’s person of the year…

1 Like

OK…I speculate…it will be the Camel Harris. …or Magon Markle.
2 lader …climbers.

The pettiest of things will turn that horde violent real quick. lol

2 Likes

oh my yes he instantly became persona non grata among the hissing hollywood and media left. “this is my last post” bla bla bla waah waah…. ha. gawd. clowns

2 Likes

Flameouts haven’t changed in over 30 years. :rofl:

2 Likes

Well she certainly is qualified. end sarcasm

Lets not blame the girl for being the very best at finding material for “Hell hath no fury like Taylor after a break up” songs.

2 Likes

Who was it that said (I’ll have to Google it), “let me write the songs of a nation, I don’t care who writes its laws.” Like it or not these entertainers can have a large influence on our culture.

1 Like

One of the ironies of this is that so much of her music pertains to finding love and relationships, yet she is still single and this is the most single generation in our nations history.

2 Likes

She’s famously not single right now.

1 Like

wont it be great when taylor passes Donald in net worth.

Allan

1 Like

No, she’s still single, until she gets a ring. And I expect he will eventually run away as if his hair is on fire just like the rest.

Not a Trump thread, get help for that obsession.

4 Likes

better talk to Nick adams first……

Allan

Why does she need to get married? A committed relationship doesn’t count?

You do understand that relationships in the infatuation stage (under 24 months) don’t qualify for committed relationship status. As for marriage, I’m old fashioned.

1 Like

There is no Nick Adams in this thread. Stay on topic.

1 Like

Her business acumen made her Time Person of the Year.

Anyone yakking about her relationship status, music, looks, or sex life clearly has no idea what she has pulled off in the music industry in the last few years.

A young man who did what she did and landed as Person of the Year wouldn’t be subject to this trivial trash.

1 Like

Jay-Z did it thirty years ago. Hell he redefined the music industry through his recording label.

Last time I checked he was never named person of the year for it.

Actually, I think she was an appropriate choice for 2023.

She has had influence (whether someone agrees with it or not) in all sorts of facets of our culture. She is ubiquitous.

1 Like