Time Person of the Year: Climate crisis activist Greta Thunberg

This has got to tick Trump off… LOL…

1 Like

Well we’re in for a two hundred post thread of attacking a kid.

12 Likes

You beat me to it. The hatred that some of have shown towards her is quite disturbing.

It should not be to long before the hero of the right Dinesh D’Souza compares her to a nazi again.

1 Like

She’s not a kid. She’s a politician now.

Don’t worry, I am certain First Lady Melania’s Be Best and anti Kids Bullying campaign has changed the hardest hearts of America via MAGA and that will not happen!

Right?

1 Like

Guess I was wrong.

Go get her Tiger!

Woo Hoo!

She was born in 2003. She’s sixteen.

She should know better.

1 Like

She’s a politician now.

Irrelevant.

Her mouth is over 21.

She must be destroyed!

You: attacking a little kid is fine if she’s involved in the political process.

Also you: OHMGIGOD THEY’RE ATTACKING BRETT KAVANAUGH! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR BRINGING POLITICS INTO SENATE HEARINGS!

17 Likes

I dont get it. Ms. Thunberg is certainly free to be an activist, but I don’t understand what she’s done to warrant such an award.

3 Likes

Anything not Trumpian in the age of Trump is fair game for Trumpian HATE!

Doesn’t matter that a 16 year old girl is concerned for our future, her future, she doesn’t goose step to the Trump drumbeat so she is fair came for attacking. Sure, even though she is a child and too young to run for any office Trumpians will call her a “politician” so they can take cover for their hate.

She could be 10 years old or perhaps even less and Trumpians would go after destroying her, calling her a Leftist, or an “enemy” like Trump labeled me and folks like me, or they might call her a politician, or something, anything, to keep them from feeling any guilt at attacking her.

lol first liberal to step into the fanny circle. Check out that dogpile. :rofl:

4 Likes

She’s attacking my way of life. Have I attacked her?

Kavanaugh wasn’t attacked on policy.

Perhaps if you calm down a bit, you’ll do a little better. Bless your heart.

Oh and aren’t you supposed to be better?

3 Likes

Is she?

She refused to remain silent for our present and her future.

Pretty bold move on her part considering how there has been a flood of hatred that has poured down on her.

Dude if you ever thought I was gonna forget that little rant from you were sorely mistaken.

I’m perfectly calm. I could make the same argument about a Supreme Court justice, especially one replacing the swing vote on the Court. But let me guess it’s different somehow because one is something you agree with and the other isn’t.

3 Likes

I agree with this.

I suppose it’s partly because of the opposition she receives, but that’s lame.

1 Like

Sure, but there are many, many people who’ve done that. She’s passionate about her cause and that’s commendable, but I’m a production minded guy. If she’d had a game changing impact or invented/discovered something that would address the issue at the practical level, I’d get it.