Tik Tok is good now!

If you were worried Tik Tok would be banned, then don’t. Trump likes it now!

Impeach him!!

4 Likes

He’s right, the government should not ban TikTok or force it to be sold.

5 Likes

Haha, yup, was actually going to start a thread on this earlier.

House is voting on a bill this week that would give ByteDance 165 days to divest from the Chinese government or be banned from app stores.

In the meanwhile, there’s this:

What a coincidence this reversal happens after Trump met with a significant donor who also has a Large financial interest in Tik Tok.

I always said trying to ban Tik Tok was an idiot idea and now all the cons who vehmently disagreed with me will now magically act as if they always thought trying to ban it was stupid.

Just so you old fogies don’t get too far behind the times, my kids have already moved on from TikTok to the new thing. Everything the old people touch turns to Facebook. :rofl:

5 Likes

There’s bipartisan support for this stupidity, I’m glad Trump changed his mind.

1 Like

Oh i agree, its stupid from either side but I just like to see those who supported Trump on this and argue vehmently as to the risk tik tok posed now change their mind.

2 Likes

thank heavens. we need to address the big issues. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well, someone beat me to it; so now I don’t have to start one.

1 Like

Yup. As I’ve said consistently all along, if people want to use this invasive app, it’s their choice.

4 Likes

What’s the newest latest greatest thing the kids are into theee days, Pac-Man video games?

It’s WAY worse… :rofl:

The bill is a trojan horse for government control and censorship across the net.

8 Likes

Not a trick question but do you think that was the intent when Trump was gung ho for banning Tik Tok?

For what its worth broadly speaking I agree with you.

I’m voting for Trump. But I want tic toc banned.

Like whom?

Why? Why should anything be “banned”?

2 Likes

Because the Chinese government is the enemy and is using it to data mine and hack. I think tic tok should be legal when China allows our social media to be legal and uncensored. It’s not about the cute videos.

Data mine and hack what?