Thug Culture State of Mind

A Florida man who had been out of prison for five days when his 19-year-old brother was shot dead has been charged with his murder, authorities said.

Within minutes of launching a search for Redman, the sheriff’s office said deputies and a K-9 unit tracked him to a motor home about a quarter-mile away.

Deputies found Redman holding another victim, who had “obvious injuries,” as a hostage,

However, Redman refused to comply and raise his hands, instead reaching behind his waistband, the sheriff’s office said. Deputies shot Redman one time and immediately rendered first aid until first responders arrived and rushed him to a hospital.

Those are some gracious, professional officers.

1 Like

Yep. Thug culture.

So that’s your argument you’re gunna go with? Semantics? :smirk:

The United States has worked very hard to overcome racism. At one time, we had slaves. The war that turned that around lost more American lives than all wars since then combined. Politically it began to change and accelerated in the 60s but there were riots and the era of Dr. King. When King was assassinated, IMO that was when a lot of Americans looked in the mirror and personally examined themselves and that day forward was the beginning of a new era. So much has changed for the good. I have personally witnessed it and know this to be true. Are we done, no but…it’s no longer the most important problem that needs to be addressed. All it does is divide and those pushing, know this, to perpetuate their agenda.

2 Likes

Not semantics. Two very different things.

Remember when you guys were up in arms when it was veterans? Do you realize how long ago that was. The FBI still is a terrible organization.

You are arguing against the existence of racism not against the existence of white supremacy. They are two different things. I do not believe that institutionalized racism still exists on this country. However, there is an itty bitty portion of society (i am talking .00001%) who still believe in white supremacy.

Fill me in. When was that?

But it’s not surprising that you’d miss the point. (Or chose to ignore it because it crushes your snarky post.)

You can find an itty bitty portion of this society that believes in just about anything. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

…and I can’t argue with that.

Which race should be “supreme” in a democracy in this country?

Of course. Except most of those beliefs don’t lead to terror. This one sometimes does.

None. Those who believe view it as only not just supreme.

During the Obama years. I got the point. I also chose to make my own.

The itty bitty portion of the society that believes Cultural Marxism and approves of rioting and winks at looting is far larger … but they are treated with such understanding that the government may as well give them a cookie and hot coco when they look the other way.

2 Likes

And their actions and intent are definitely terroristic.

3 Likes

OK. I guess I just don’t have the memory (or filter?) you have. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

No it really isn’t far larger. Especially with regards to rioting and winking

May be refresh it and then see if it led to anything. Like fascism for example.

So where are white supremacist actually rioting and looting?

And don’t say January 6th because the same scumbags in government who were soooooo forgiving about an actual riot in DC 4 years earlier have used it for political prosecutions … the seriousness of the charges now viciously used against ordinary Americans because the Left loves them some show trials.

White supremacists are a Leftwing boogeyman, an accusation serving a narrative (a narrative frequently rooted in a Marxist comprehension of race no less) and the term has been used to describe everything from white people with intact families to having good math or grammar.

1 Like