Thug Culture State of Mind

Another kid in another fast food place…

Your post had a filter by pass. I fixed it.

Too bad she didn’t have a gun on her.

1 Like

He. And I can’t see how that would have made any difference.

"Brian Durham Jr., 16, was rushed to a hospital Thursday after a dispute in which he was reportedly not involved escalated into gunfire, FOX 10 of Phoenix reported.

“The customer reportedly walked up to the drive-thru window, pulled out a handgun and fired into the drive-thru window hitting the victim working inside the store,” said Sgt. Vincent Cole of the Phoenix Police Department."

gooddad was talking about Ashling Murphy, in Ireland.

2 Likes

Yeah! Boomer.

My bad.

Your turn is coming kid. :stuck_out_tongue:

I embrace new technology.

Luddite

I am. I use emojis all the time. It’s some of you kids who have a hard time expressing your emotions digitally. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thug. Assailant not described.

Probably deliberately.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/woman-24-stabbed-to-death-while-working-at-luxury-la-furniture-store-in-random-daytime-attack/ar-AASOHiM?li=BBnb7Kz

Ongoing thuggery.

LA Trains have been getting looted at a horrible rate. Might be why your Christmas package didn’t arrive.

So much discarded debris on the tracks from rippied-open packages that a train derailed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/train-derails-outside-among-parcels-ransacked-by-thieves/ar-AASPwly?li=BBnb7Kz

1 Like

Walked in and stabbed her.

I posted this one yesterday, two posts up.

Notice how hard the media work not to give a description of the attacker in this case.

Doesn’t matter. Thug is thug.

1 Like

Too bad she wasn’t packing. She could have shot his ass off in self defense.

Yeah the lack of a description probably tells you something.

1 Like

Sad…again thug culture.

1 Like

Did you miss this?

Police described the suspect as a tall, thin, Black male, wearing a dark hoodie, sunglasses, a white N-95 mask, dark skinny jeans, dark shoes and carrying a dark backpack.

1 Like

Obviously lying racists.

If you say so.

Ah. Buried at the bottom. Like I said, “Notice how hard the media work not to give a description of the attacker in this case.”

No. Either the media are racist for reporting it was a black guy, or thugs are racist for, yet again, being black.