Wow…

2 Likes

He has a point

1 Like

Well, not if they are (d)ifferent…

Deplorable Thug David Dempsey, on Friday sentenced to

20 YEARS for beating multiple cops.

:+1: :imp:

20 years; where he was involved in one of the day’s most violent confrontations against police officers. While attempting to breach the lower west terrace tunnel, he threw a pole-like object at an officer, tried to take a police baton, repeatedly kicked officers’ shields, and used pepper spray, among other aggressive behaviors detailed in the court records.

Federal justice being applied to all…equally…corrupt, lib style.

An illegal migrant from Venezuela allegedly committed at least 22 criminal offenses in the span of just six months and still may not be deported, a report from the House Judiciary Committee revealed Wednesday.

Think about that.

:rofl: Thuggy college lesbos

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/02/us/ashlyn-watkins-south-carolina-basketball-arrest/index.html

Shot in the middle of the day at Union Square.

Illegal Immigrant Who Was Deported Under Trump Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing 14-Year-Old Girl

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/illegal-immigrant-who-was-deported-under-trump-arrested-for-allegedly-stabbing-14-year-old-girl/ar-AA1pVEgj

I think a penal colony on a distant island, above the Artic Circle would be just the prescription. Visitation can be by zoom.

Snake Plissken would still complete his mission.

1 Like

Now here is thug culture… Stealing from each other. Rumbles in alleys. Killing over ear buds.

Punishment needs to be real, and those unfit for freedom in the general population should be so far removed from it as to have no hope if they choose to refuse to repair.

2 Likes

What crime fits the “unfit” moniker? All of it or just specific ones?

1. Killing your classmates
  2. Open for discussion
1 Like

At 14?

As long as it’s open for discussion. Throwing them on an island seems like it’s about society wanting revenge or separation. It does nothing else

1 Like

That should be open for discussion too. Society needs a good discussion about what jail time should accomplish.

The word penitentiary comes from penance. There was a time when society seemed to think that prison should be penance.

I’m not proposing a solution here. Just agreeing that we really need to discuss as a society what we expect prison time to accomplish. I think at times right now we toss a guy in prison because we don’t know what else to do.

Separation. Should savages not be separated from moral 14 year-olds?

Revenge would be killing him and his whole family.

1 Like

I agree. What else can society do?

1 Like