Thug Culture State of Mind

Yup. Wonder how that is working out? :rofl:

Yeah, butā€¦ butā€¦crime is down and thereā€™s really nothing to see here, donchyaknow? :wink:

ā€¦at least he didnā€™t kill him. All too often, thatā€™s the caseā€¦and over a few dollars.

Thatā€™s a pretty low bar to set :wink:

1 Like

I have a cousin sitting in prison for the rest of his life because he and his accomplice decided to murder a convenience store owner.

All they stole was some packs of cigarettes and a bunch of soft drinks. They didnā€™t even try to force open the register.

They shot a man in the neck over that. And the accomplice shot a stock boy in the arm. Fortunately the stock boy survived.

It was the same story as all of these thugs. He started hanging with a really bad crowd (gangbangers) a county over. After a year or so of being with that crew his mother didnā€™t even recognize him anymore. She kicked him out because he was constantly stealing from her and some of my other cousins.

After he did it he went to his mommaā€™s house. Sheā€™s the one who immediately called the cops and gave them his location after he told her what he had done.

2 Likes

Man Convicted of Murdering Couple Who Responded to His Ad to Buy Car, Leaving 5 Children Orphaned

Iā€™m sure the Democrat DA will let him out soon enough. Part of the rehabilitation process in the minds of these lib elites is to allow the criminal element to rape, kill, steal, etc., until itā€™s out of their system.

1 Like

They canā€™t find her.

Probably couldnā€™t help himself.

ā€œCleothaā€ ā€¦ look, my name is pretty unusual with apparently just a few of us on the planet at any time ā€¦ but names like that are just plain cruel and unusual. Like naming a boy Sue.

1 Like

Did this girl really think she would get away with this?

What is wrong with kids these days?

https://twitter.com/WA_Police/status/1567045108532641793?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1567045108532641793|twgr^19303e46c0dc4ca0f5b9b667b51488220348dfcb|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fcrime%2F2022%2F09%2F06%2Fwatch-teen-girl-assaults-pregnant-mom-pushing-children-in-stroller-during-alleged-attempted-robbery%2F

That is the missing link in this. Iā€™m glad they caught her

1 Like

They found her. He killed her.

What isnā€™t right is the poor widdle (listen to her bawl) criminal attacking a woman and her baby.

The little guillotine and then the big guillotine.

A .44 magnum to the back of the head would suffice absent the guillotine.

And use a .22 to first shoot off his willy?

1 Like

I felt badā€¦not. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: