Thug Culture State of Mind

Here’s something similar:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-arrested-for-beating-63-year-old-woman-to-death-at-fairfax-co-bus-stop/ar-AAYWd20?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fe39ca828e4f475a9640edbd91065fa1

No, my familty on my Mom’s side showed a few decades too late to be involved in any of that; but, I agree with her dad (my granddad) who refused a job offer over that line. And it wasn’t about north because he did work in Hibbing, and in the lower 48 there’s not all that much more north than Hibbing.

Well, I understand that attitude. I would never move as far south as Pennsylvania … or Hibbing. :wink:

Bad day for cops.

1 Like

…and a predictable one. There are more lying ahead too. Thank you media…thank you BLM…thank you politicians like Kamala who encouraged this.

How is this related to BLM?

BLM totally ignored the FACT that almost every encounter where someone dies by a police officer, begins with the perp totally disobeying a direct order, escalating the situation where the officer’s life is in danger. They blamed it ALL on the police. Allow me to remind you, “hands up, don’t shoot”…promoting that Michael Brown was murdered by a police officer. BLM then promoted this, the media picked it up and many politicians also climbed on board stating…“defund the police”. This has stirred up an atmosphere of hate towards the police that many are acting out on.

Here’s another side of this same coin;

That’s a stretch on this one.

I…one ZILLION percent disagree. We all observed it happen right before our eyes.

And you feel that is connected to this domestic violence case?

The disregard for the lives of the police…yes.

1 Like

At the root of these problems is that folks have been led to believe they are entitled on account of injuries suffered vicariously. They are grievance obsessed, in bondage to an ideology that only can increase the disfunctionalty in thier lives.

If there is a special tragedy for them, rather than those who have to put up with them, it is that only a relative few grievance hustlers can make a living from this self imposed misery. Most only suffer harm with no upside at all for them.

3 Likes

I’ll give you media, but you really think Lance Storz from Kentucky was influenced by BLM and Kamala Harris? You do know that people killed cops long before BLM formed and Harris became VP, right?

The article says he was lying in wait and totally prepared. This suggests forethought and premeditation so yes. That’s a lot of hate…so much so…he even shot and killed the dog.

I don’t understand the suicide thing among cops. Over the years when I was unhappy with a job, I’d simply quit and find another.

Maybe with their anti-cop and open border policies the Dems can bring this to every American town!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/violence-chaos-erupts-throughout-chicago-over-fourth-of-july-weekend/ar-AAZ9xxW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3e6f1a2a9cbb4da0ba2db7ff817e5726

Highland Park 4th of July shooting person of interest: Who is Robert Crimo?

Authorities have identified a potential person of interest in the Highland Park, Illinois, 4th of July parade shooting as 22-year-old Robert “Bobby” E. Crimo III.

Crimo is also known as “Awake the Rapper.”

IMDB describes Crimo as a “six foot Hip hop phenom” born on Sept. 20, 2000. “He’s the middle child of three and of Italian descent.”

Uh oh…

The rapper released a cryptic track called “Are You Awake” on Oct. 15, 2021. The track appears to suggest that Crimo was planning a life-defining act beyond his ability to stop. The video includes drawings of a man aiming a rifle at another person.

Over a year ago. Art.

1 Like

Just for some levity :rofl:

The defendant was asked to put the hot dog down

The hot dog hit the cop, who was not injured by the airborne bun and beef.

(Although I don’t agree with him being charged with a felony).