Thug Culture State of Mind

I read somewheres these two things:

That he was on social media a half hour before saying what he’d do.

That within the hour of the shootings some Democrat was already on message for the talking points.

… or would that be up to an hour and a half from them being aware of the posts?

1 Like

Interesting thing, thug culture. Much like guerrillas.

I watched 0.05% of the population keep an entire country on its knees. They did it for 100 years.

2 Likes
1 Like

Systems tend to falter when the opposition knows exactly where to hit.

I’d say we are lucky that our thugs are mostly content to kill each other. If they ever grew half a brain and a political conscious, they could make things very difficult.

1 Like

Like Woke?

2 Likes

The woke are a long term problem. Especially since they have seized control of the culture generators in recent years.

Pretty easy to tell too. The Gen Z crowd are a lot more violent than the millennials are.

2 Likes

What is thug culture is the military wing of Woke? Or even just useful idiots?

Yes, I know. The border is not secure, as I said.

Woke political radicals are trying to organize them into a sans Culotte style mob.

Problem is it’s really hard to direct them to the targets that will do the most damage.

They have a bad habit of burning their own neighborhoods to ground.

Because most folks just get on with their lives and that is the fringe.

When the fringe thinks they can infiltrate non-woke areas they are sent packing with their tails between their legs.

More wide open than not?

Is it? Or is ungovernable enough?

A determined person of average intelligence can get in pretty easily, so I would say it’s closer to open than secure.

1 Like

Clearly, the white supremacists have been very successful in recruiting people of color into their ranks.

4 Likes
1 Like

“If you’ve got hate in your heart let it out!”

3 Likes

I agree one zillion percent. The other long term problem is the disintegration of the nuclear family.

2 Likes

Woke…in the media.

2 Likes