Thug Culture State of Mind

When will white’s no longer be a majority?

According to an article posted in this thread the US government detained 234,000 illegal border crossers in April alone.

You have to look a little deeper. “Detained” is meaningless.

I get what you’re saying and I’m not arguing that the Biden administration is tough on immigration. But 234,000 were detained and 60,000 were deported, and the border is not wide open.

What happened to the other 174,000 (75%)?

Who was deported?

How many got aways were there?

Nice switch progs.

No one is arguing that a lot of people don’t come here illegally. “The border is secure” is just as much ■■■■■■■■ propaganda as “the border is wide open.”

C’mon you guys, y’all aren’t even I the same hemisphere with the thread title.

2 Likes

Ok. We can keep this thread going on forever. Oh…the problem with blaming white supremacy and replacement theory was that the shooter is black. Pelosi was standing right there.

Looks to me like is 75% more correct than the other?

About 58% of the black nation is under 38.

Less than half of that is male. So 29%

The black population is 10% of the US population.

What is 29% of 10%?

No need to get defensive, I’m not blaming anyone for anything. This is a thread to post stories about thuggish behavior.

:+1: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Shipped all over the country especially to red states.

Can’t even be 10% of that are habitual criminals, probably not 5%, never mind violent killers which has gotta be an even smaller number out of the already smaller number. I believe one Detroit cop once said virtually all of the crime in the greater area comes by way of about 8,000 people … and that’s in a place where they’ve arguably managed to bolster their demographic numbers through the effect of generations of recruitment.

Shhhh … they’ve got talking points to repeat.

Media outlets blamed Tucker Carlson and Republicans for inspiring the shooter, but he condemned Republicans in his diary, never mentioned Carlson and expressed that he was politically left-leaning.

…and now…days later…after the sheople have been fed…the narrative the shepherds want spread has been regurgibleated across the nation…the truth gets revealed.

1 Like

Those 8000 need to be tried and convicted of their crimes and put away. Instead of being slapped on the wrist and constantly released.

Decent folks shouldn’t have to put up with them.