Thug Culture State of Mind

This is an example of youthful nitwittery rather than thuggishness; however, a second report seems to indicate that bad actors used the opportunity to gather without detection by taking advantage of the crowd … so maybe think of this as an opportunity to make ordinary kids aware of how bad kids will take advantage of their “fun” and may try to hurt them.

The trick is to associate as many political views or races or whatever that we don’t like with those of the killer, not caring that 99.99999% of those abhore what he did.

1 Like

It does when you add the increase to the previous percentage. Quite impressive. Except it’s not 13%. More like 5%.

Less if we factor in the other criteria.

Brandon is going to Buffalo Tuesday. That’ll help. Watch the gun control talk.

1 Like

Far fewer than 5%. And they seem to make a habit of preying on the 13% as if it were a preference.

2 Likes

My mistake. If 99.99999% of people don’t buy into the replacement theory peddled by Tucker et al, this is a horrific incident without any ties back to conservative ideology.

I am not familiar with Tucker’s replacement theory. Tell me the part where he says to go out and randomly shoot people?
Now, are CRT advocates who blame white people for the problems of black people to be held responsible for all crimes by blacks against whites where hate is a motive?

Just read the article referenced about Tucker. We’re those people who were shot immigrants? If not, what is the relevance?

1 Like

Nice! Not familiar with replacement theory so just throw in CRT. A complete misunderstanding of CRT to boot. Funny enough, Gendron said the exact same thing about CRT in his manifesto. Another link to current right wing ideology it seems.

The great replacement theory states that whites are being replaced as part of a conspiracy. Tucker names immigrants as those doing the replacement. White supremacists think everyone other than whites are the ones who are doing the replacement. Tucker’s version is a subset of the “great replacement.”

And were the people shot by this guy immigrants? Have you seen this manifesto? Link to it?

Did the poster say it was just immigrants?

“He said he started planning the attack in January and chose the Tops Supermarket in Buffalo because “it has the highest black population percentage” by Zip code and it wasn’t far away from his Southern Tier home”

.Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron posted white supremacist manifesto

Were the people shot by this guy white? Are the immigrants Tucker is referring to white?

Enjoy…

https://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/spree-killer-manifesto.pdf

Page 12 might help (along with multiple pages).

Why attack blacks if all high fertility immigrants are the issue? I will admit non-white hispanics are also replacers in the United States, and is also a problem White’s will have to deal with. I can’t possibly attack all groups at once so might as well target one.

Two of the people who were shot were white.

No, I’m not saying that this guys idea of his replacement theory doesn’t fit right into his motive…apparently it did. However, if Tucker has a concern over immigration I would be surprised if it ties into some scheme for mass killing.
Anyway, this guys manifesto decries lower white fertility. His plan is certainly going to damage his chances to change that, as he will be locked away for the rest of his life if not executed.

Ladies and gentlemen - i present you with minimizing.

3 Likes

Turn the nines upside down for a more accurate number. Very accurate coincidentally.

Nonsense. Sort of. I don’t minimize what the murderer did. He fully deserves to be locked away forever or executed. I am minimizing the guilt of people who had nothing to do with that he did and would be appalled at what he did by people who want to try to blame them for political purposes.

His theory of replacement.

You are saying lone wolf. Repeatedly.

I never said that you minimizing what the murderer did. It’s funny that you want to explain to me what you are minimizing. It’s pretty obvious what you are minimizing. It’s neither of the things you list

1 Like

And yet he continues ginning up hatred of others in episode after episode.

It’s incredibly reckless.

1 Like

He’s the only one responsible for the act he committed. No one is directly to blame but him. However, the rationale used for his crime is shared, variant or otherwise, with a substantial number of people in this country. When that can’t be seen or is seen but dismissed it gives me and others concern that it will continue to feed into these sorts of acts.

The point is that they are not connected. By the way they are not. There is zero evidence and more over zero reason to believe that Tucker Carlson rhetoric had anything to do with this violence.

The point is that replacement theory is popular enough that tucker talked about. Popular enough for this piece of excrement, for him to try and rationalize his insanity.

He is not a lone wolf. He is a symptom. Tucker is a tool. Of his own making but still a tool

A reckless tool who contributes to the phenomenon of hating on “replacers”.