Three Reasons NOT to vote for Elizabeth Warren for Pres

The Centgov has taken far too much land already.

we will when theres no more or reduced production, or more regulations imposed

remember - “green” “new” “deal”

shes not proposing this for no reason. she and her merry band of misfits want to end, or drastically limit fossil

well theres that yes. but since you dont want that to count, she herself said there are likely more

she pretended to be a minority.

she is a joke. like everyone on the left

Is there any particular reason why you think a smaller compromise is appropriate? Do you know what the reason for her proposed moratorium is? What is it that she thinks it will accomplish (other than buy votes from greenies, that is)?

Which is a direct attack on me, my people and my state.

What you call the left:

• · Favor protection of the natural environment, a position which has the support of the majority of Americans (and was where this discussion of Senator Warren began)
  • · Wants to raise taxes on high income earners, which has the support of the majority of Americans
  • · Created the Affordable Care Act, which has the support of the majority of Americans
  • · See Trump’s border wall as a pointless boondoggle, a wall opposed by a majority of Americans
  • · Want to see universal background checks on guns, which has the support of the majority of Americans
  • · Wants to see the DACA recipients protected, a stance which has the support of the majority of Americans
  • · Believe in the science of global warming, which has the support of the majority of Americans
  • · Believe in marriage equality for gay Americans, which has the support of the majority of Americans
  • · Believe that the safeguards for personal choice established by Rowe v. Wade should be maintained, which has the support of the majority of Americans
  • · Opposes Trump’s proposed cuts to Medicare, an opposition that has the support of the majority of Americans

Tell me what you think the joke is here?

ha well screw you and your “state” she has new york and so cal to keep happy.

do you want to post any links showing “majority of americans” on all/any these things?

I’m supposed to be “reasonable” about someone who attacks me like that?

Your slippery slope argument is fallacious. I prefer to deal with what is on the table, not what may or may not be in the future.

With Centgov, slippery slope is not fallacious, it is inevitable.

well they certainly expect you to be, and not just reasonable but supportive.

how about with what she supports?

I’ll post three examples to prove my point. You can Google the rest. You will be hard pressed to find a reputable poll that contradicts what I posted.

Here’s ACA (Obamacare): 53% favorable, and the more Republicans show their hand on what their healthcare plans entail, the more Obamacare gains support

Here’s gun control: 60% support stronger restrictions

https://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm

The Wall: 58% opposed

As Stephen Colbert noted some time back, facts have a distinctly liberal bias… which forces you to resort to calling names (its a joke).

That’s fair game. But make sure it is something she supports, not a mischaracterization like “no more drilling”.