Three Reasons NOT to vote for Elizabeth Warren for Pres

doesnt matter. the wells aren’t bottomless. if they cant explore and grow the cost will explode and without reinvestment they will not stay in business for long

idiot leftists would rather appeal to their idiot hippie wind-farm base before realizing such realities

if you want this to settle on “warren saying something dumb” then we agree.

She was just kidding… you cons are so uptight…
You shoukd take her seriously not literally…
She is angering conz and that is all that matters…

I’ve already said her statement was dumb. Still, I’d vote for her in a heartbeat over the current idiot-in-chief.

The smell of hair on fire is pretty nasty though……………

Trump supporters complaining about a politician saying something dumb…

Yeah, people are going ro take that seriously…

If only there were other lands besides federal lands…

i vote on what would more likely make this country prosper

but, your choice

dumb is one thing

dumb and destructive to the country is another. but enough about the idiot left’s agenda

Obama thanks you for your vote in 2012…

We’ll do just fine without deplorable Donald Trump.

maybe. but i’d rather we do better than “just fine”

Donald Trump is not the only leader who can make the country prosper economically. We were the richest country in the history of the world long before he considered running for office.

Before you call someone an idiot you might want to be sure of what they said. Senator Warren did not call for a ban on drilling, she called for a moratorium on new drilling leases. Stating that these are one and the same are the sort of thing that could get people to call you a raging idiot.

I have faith in the ingenuity that drives capitalism – only crony capitalism is likely to collapse if one avenue to future supply is placed under a temporary moratorium.

Banning drilling won’t reduce consumptive, it will increase imports. The woman is a flaming idiot who is pandering to her base, which is comprised of idiots.

1 Like

i described why it doesnt matter that she said “new” drilling

shes an idiot

or a liar, which is likely since she lied her ass off about her heritage

I think the long list of wackos like Warren running for the nomination is a plot to make Joe Biden look good. :wink:

1 Like

ha. gawd.

I assume you are flinging insults around to avoid dealing with other parts of Warren’s proposal:

“My administration will make it a priority to expedite leases and incentivize development in existing designated areas, and share royalties from renewable generation with states and local communities to help promote economic development and reduce local dependence on fossil fuel revenues.”

So she is actually offering to compensate for the moratorium on drilling in new areas by accelerating drilling in other places… and a major part of her proposal was to support the shift to renewable sources.

Typical of Senator Warren, she has a well thought out and nuanced approach and, typical of her opponents, you cannot stop flinging insults when faced with a knowledgeable and thoughtful woman.

Hey… she might have lied about her heritage…

And one thing republicans wont stand for is a liar as president!

1 Like