Three illegal immigration lies

I am not sure if it is the best solution, but two recent countries Turkey and Hungary that placed a modern wall/fence along their border dramatically decreased illegal crossings. Of course one can get into the logistics of the size of our border compared to their’s but it might not be the wrong thing to study the effects of illegals crossings in countries that have placed them.

The existence of every “sanctuary” legislative effort belies your assertion.

:children_crossing:

Yep. Nit wit politicians think they can have it both ways. Claim to be in favor of border security and sanctuary cities.

It takes a high dose of high grade weed in order for any thinking human being to believe that hogwash.

Amnesty bill. Never going to pass. You take that out and it would probably pass.

Besides smoke and mirrors?

No it doesn’t.

Great questions.

There a many things in S.744 that both sides would complain about, but that is usually the result of a compromise on both sides. I still think it’s a good place to start for a comprehensive immigration reform bill.

I personally don’t want to have a back and forth about what “I” would do about immigration. Other topics I feel differently about, especially education since I spent a fair amount of time in the profession.