Thoughts ofthe Other Supreme Court Justices

Yeah, duh. ■■■■ them.

Several of his buddies backed him up. And once again you weren’t there at the time, so you couldn’t possibly know what they were thinking.

Yeah, people like Mark Judge who deleted his youtube account for his cartoonishly ■■■■■■ up videos of women.

Please do tell what that talking point might be, given that I’ve never heard it.

Again, otra vez, we aren’t that gullible. We ain’t buying what he is selling.

Remember that Kavanaugh’s defense is he never drank too much, yet he needs the Devils Triangle to be a drinking game.

And it doesn’t even set precedent. Bush won but it was a horrible decision

Nothing to do with law

You are a law student, what do you think about Brown v Board of Ed

Nonsensical bull. Plessy was political. So was citizens united.

1 Like

Damn straight.

My wife sided with Ford, she has a low opinion of men in general. She says I am the exception, but overall, she’s not giving men the benefit of the doubt when it comes to accusations of sexual misconduct.

That Devil’s Triangle and boofing had different meanings JUST for Kavy’s little circle of friends.

Seen you and several others claim the same. Memo is getting around.

Again, as documented, his classmates say the Devil Triangle was a drinking game. Now apparently you believe all his classmates who wrote the committee are lying and one is naïve if he thinks his friends are not lying, Apparently you think he used girls for sex and that he is lying about being a virgin in High School. Why did 65 female classmates in High School say this?

"We are women who have known Brett Kavanaugh for more than 35 years and knew him
while he attended high school between 1979 and 1983. For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect. We strongly believe
it is important to convey this information to the Committee at this time.

Brett attended Georgetown Prep , an all boys high school in Rockville, Maryland. He was an outstanding student and athlete with a wide circle of friends. Almost all of us attended all-girls high schools in the area. We knew Brett well through social events, sports, church, and various other activities. Many of us have remained close friends with him and his family over the years. Through the more than 35 years we have known him, Brett has stood out for his friendship, Character, and integrity. In particular, he has always treated women with decency and respect. That was true when he was in high school, and it has remained true to this day.

The signers of this letter hold a broad range of political views, . Many of us are not
lawyers, but we know Brett Kavanaugh as a person. And he has always been a good person."

So 65 women from High School vouch for his character, apparently including liberals. If the meaning of the term is he had sex with multiple partners why aren’t there 65 women who said that they had ‘devil’s triangle sex.’ or 60, or 50, or 30 or 20, or 10 or how about 1? All this time not one girl? You know Democrats went searching and they couldn’t find one?

They have not destroyed his life. He is still married, he is a lifetime appointee to the SC. He has not lost his home or his friends. In what way is he destroyed?

If your wife is voting only for the second time then I hope she will take her time to educate herself on the issues. You yourself have been critical of low information voters before but regardless good on your missus for getting out and voting.

The problem is people have short memories and come election time next month those that are not politically motivated who have been “outraged” at the last two weeks will have moved on.

However, the outrage vote will be motivated on both sides. As always it will be the floating voter that decides the midterms. With that said I do believe that the Republicans will end up with a comfortable majority and Trump will win again in 2020.

However, I completely

He already explained that. Scalia did not make decisions based on party dogma. Scalia made decisions that he thought was correct based on how he interpreted the constitution.

Scalia decided Bush vs Gore on party dogma. You can bet on it.

Fair enough and that should never happen with the SC. I never claimed to have an encyclopedic knowledge of SC decisions. If this is true then I assume you are critical of Scalia for this?

I am.
10 char

No he didn’t, it was the correct ruling. And even if they had ruled differently, Gore would still have lost had the recount been finished.

2 Likes

If men and women were more trustworthy in this respect, our species would have died out long ago.