Those who try to ruin Trump

Shhh!

10individual1

Touz mean Individual-1?

2 Likes

Right-wing math. Always a winner.

Trump forfeits his pay. It’s not about money for him.

I’m sure it’s about morals.

Where is the joy in worshiping Donald Trump? How many of these Trump lovers have actually met Donald Trump? Does Donald Trump even know (or care) that these Trump worshipers exist? It’s hard to understand this incredible devotion to an obvious con-artist.

WHOOOOOSE morals? Remember that liberal mantra?

1 Like

Bah. More likely he is a punishment. History will not treat him kindly.

Okay, I’ll rephrase…

So the Lord wanted Trump to be the most dishonest President in the history of this nation…

Better? :rofl:

He’s kept his promises to me. Sorry 'bout you.

For the past 25 years or so, it seems to have always been the job of the opposing party to “ruin” the president. Don’t pretend Republicans didn’t want to take down Clinton and Obama. Democrats weren’t too nice to Bush either.

1 Like

Really? Where’s the wall? How’s the awesome healthcare plan he was going to roll out on Day 1 going for you? How’s the deficit that he promised to eliminate?

You got rolled. man, and you can’t even see it! :laughing:

He only made two promises TO ME. These are the only two I care about.

1. conservative justices
  2. spit in the progressive liberals’ collective eye as often as possible

Anything else is just icing on the cake.

1 Like

Whatever you say man…none of that changes the fact that Trump lies more than any other POTUS we’ve ever had. And you’re saying he’s doing the “Lord’s work”?

Let me put it to you this way…I don’t believe you’d recognize the Lord or His work if He descended from the Heavens right in front of you. :wink:

He might be cheating on Melania as we speak.

If his track record has continued…

From what I first read in sourcing this I thought the original request was over $800 k?

But yeah, the judge did drop it bigly.

I think Trump should use the money to fund 100 feet of the border wall.

Avenatti is dreaming again. Still your hero, is he?

Just simple math my friend.

Leftists can say morals at the same time they support murdering babies.