This would be libs ultimate utopia

Of course I do.

I tried warning em back then in 06 when I first join this forum…well old one.

Do you want to know what I told em?

That it’s more likely be used against them (Meaning cons) then intended target…and still they ignored my warning.

Well here we are…10 years later and it was use precisely that.

Scary isn’t it…and our goverment really isn’t that much different is it?

You don’ realize the Democrats, including Barack Obama, ran on messing with healthcare, bigly?

One can’t legitimately blame deceit on Liberal politicians if one really doesn’t pay any attention to what they are running on.

:slight_smile:

You are silly.

Speaking of your typical left-wing snobs. Perfect person that represent libs snobbish is Jim Acosta.

He would have a perfect record in China…who knows maybe he could own property and be able to fly and send his kids to good private schools. A perfect brown nosier for the state.

“The problem is that people around the country don’t know it’s an act. They’re not in on the act and they take what he says very seriously. They take attacks from Sean Spicer and Sarah Sanders, and what they do to us on a daily basis, very seriously,” Acosta said. “They don’t have all their faculties and in some cases their elevator might not hit all floors.”

I think the OP has zero idea what the Democratic platform is or what policies liberals/progressive/moderate Democrats believe in and want to put in practice. Not surprising though.

I don’t think the poster have zero idea how far extreme he has become.

Conan, you’re a lib!

Thanks for telling me what I think and believe.

I have no doubt this is what you believe but you are woefully misguided.

I’m misguided…because I don’t conform to your way of thinking?

You would fit right in with Communist China.

Should I be penalized for my misguidance?

Just another way of getting people to be dependent upon the government. Like a toxic boyfriend/girlfriend, they love-bomb you and shower you with gifts…but after a while, once the mask is off, then the abuse starts. If the government can help, it certainly can hurt. Better not to trust them in the first place.

So much anger within you.

Should I be punished…should my social rating go down?

Come on lib you can tell me. Be honest for a change.

I think you take out your frustrations on how your life turned out on strangers. I feel sorry for you. That is honest, even if you don’t believe me.

So you agree with China policy.

No, not because you don’t conform to my way of thinking, but because you don’t have a clue what Democrats believe in based on the drivel you posted in your OP.

1 Like

Right…libs get the youth to do it for em.

It’s experimental. If it doesn’t work, it will be scrapped.

Because Communist China doesn’t conform to your way of thinking. :smile: