This Trump/Wallace interview on Fox is awesome

You mean questions that have either correct or incorrect answers?

8 Likes

Peaceful transition of power in a Democracy (gerr I mean RePUbLic) isn’t that vital

1 Like

The dude, not that this comes as any surprise, is wildly ■■■■■■■ stupid even if he possesses a certain animal cunning.

2 Likes

“I see libs and fake news trying to rename a military base after Jesse Jackson. Also? No one has given more cookies to vets, and no one has said wars were beautiful more than your favorite president, me. I don’t know, it’s what I heard. Many great people are saying it.”

Disclaimer - Some have expressed confusion whether this is an actual quote by Trump, amd I understand completely why they would. For clarity’s sake this is a satirical quote made by me to spoof on our favorite president, Him. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ACA/DACA.

Yeah lizard brain definitely is more effective when you don’t give a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ about anyone but yourself.

1 Like

Already?

1 Like

Yep. He’s just so stupid. Imagine being the kind of person that looks at that dude and sees an amazing president.

13 Likes

That goes without saying. He was whining incessantly that 2016 was rigged and unfair right up until someone told him he’d won.

3 Likes

That’s unfair to Trump, he has continued to whine about the election being rigged and unfair for years after he won.

3 Likes

The fact that he was looking for massive fraud in an election that he won is telling.

That’s a smart move. Trump’s answers were painful to listen to. You should protect yourself from that.

6 Likes

Anyone who watches that interview and comes away thinking Trump sounded smarter then a 4th grader should take the test Trump brags about acing.

12 Likes

I honestly would like to know if Trump supporters feel better after watching this interview.

2 Likes

It will be forgotten.

Groundhog Day and all.

1 Like

It’s better that way.

3 Likes

5th Avenue voters thinking their opinion even matters at this point :joy:

Trump is down 20% in the burbs.

Sadly, there is quite a high percentage of his supporters who believe that Trump has done more than any other President.

Fake news!!!

Trump has surpassed Lincoln in the way he has been treated.