This Trump/Wallace interview on Fox is awesome

It will be interesting to see how other Fox News hosts treat this. Probably ignore, right?

Setting a reminder in my phone calendar.

1 Like

Get Jesse waters out there, he’ll treat the president fairly. Where’s judge Jeanine. Where’s Lou Dobbs. All I’m asking for is tough but fair questioning!

6 Likes

The AM radio in his head switches stations halfway through the response.

20 Likes

That interview was political suicide.

1 Like

Some will say Trump destroyed Wallace and his very mean and very unfair lib agenda.

“Like Wallace had an easier time recognizing the camel on that test? I don’t think so!”

6 Likes

Still Fox News is airing it. If they wanted it to be soft ball interview, there were a myriad of other options.

Ch-ch-ch-ch changes.

1 Like

Gets better. Topped it off by saying the Supreme Court DACA decision gave him the right to do it.

1 Like

I see a Narnia cat, horn dog and hump
Beast.

What do you guys see?

2 Likes

Chris Wallace was once an honest reporter.
I have watched him become nothing more than a Trump hater.
There is no honesty with Wallace any more his hate has turned into nothing more than another partisan reporter.
He does not ask question fairly anymore. He is all about the big gotcha questions.

You have to understand, there’s is no way for the White House to stop Trump from giving interviews if he’s offered them. He lives for it. The media coverage is literally all he cares about.

The President falling on his face was all Wallace’s fault.

Cool.

8 Likes

What was he dishonest about in the interview.

And by “gotcha” you mean any question that isn’t “why are you so great?”

7 Likes

Which questions did he ask that were not fair?

3 Likes

The bigger of a victim he makes himself out to be, the bigger the hero he becomes

3 Likes

How can one president do so much for the country in only three years?

Anything that questions anything the president says are unfair, because he is a fragile delicate flower, but also an alpha manly mans man.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, he also said he wouldn’t accept the results of the election if he lost.

3 Likes

Yeah that twist was downright disturbing. Like seriously what kind of yakkity sax mousetrap is going off in his ■■■■■■■ head?

2 Likes