This sounds a lot like bribery

Republican don’t make promises for their voters?

The scam was the phony claim I was asking for data on. You confirm it he claim was phony.

I guess you are referring to reparations… different issue.

Not that they have to keep.

how is it bribery to suggest using money citizen pay to the government to better their lives, or are you one of those Republican who don’t think Blacks, 30 year olds, and gay people pay taxes.

Funny, when conservatives suggest using the money citizens pay to allow parents school choice to better their children’s education and lives, libs protest… Why is that?

1 Like

It’s easy to be compassionate with someone else’s money.

What policies are currently being implemented by Democrats to just randomly give money to gay and black people just for being gay or black?

Oh yeah, that’s it! :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

It is bribery. But the lie Liberal media will never tell u that.

The Conservative strategy is a bit different:

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

Yes, but I’ll repeat the quote below here. Republicans best promise is to keep the white race dominant imo.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

‘Vote for me and I will cut your taxes’

• DJT

Democrats don’t pay taxes? I know I pay a lot of taxes.

So it isn’t someone else’s money.

LL that sounds like an interesting possibility. Can you think of any contemporary politician where that may have happened?

Apparently according to one particular poster on here is it is theft.

No…If you want decency, the thing to do is have enough trust in your fellow citizen to let him make it on his own. Stop the racism of “Low Expectations”. Stop the victimization of the color of one’s skin. That is decency.

There’s a big difference between allowing people to keep more of the money they earn and taking money from people who earned it and giving it to people who didn’t, especially when the recipients are receiving solely based on their skin color.

Mind if we see a DNA test there, Geronimo?

Wow! A lib actually admitting tax dollars belong to the tax payers and not big brother. With this admission fresh on your mind, why do you guys not allow OTHER tax payers to similarly use THEIR tax money to send THEIR kids to the school of THEIR choice? Why do you deny parents the right to do what’s best for their children?

Actually, I’m part Blackfoot, not Apache. But hey, we all look the same to you right?

1 Like