This sounds a lot like bribery

The democrats ever expanding list of people who get paid off if they vote democratic.

Hey black folk, vote for me and you get a big fat check. Anyone who has a college loan. Vote for me and I will pay it off for you. Are you LGBTQ (did I get all the letters)? If so, you have been mistreated. Give me your vote and I will give you cash. Did I miss any victims? It all just sounds a little sleazy. And the sleaziest part? It’s a lie. Nobody will get a dime.

5 Likes

The only bribery that goes on in this country are called campaign contributions.

1 Like

Yeah…imagine the debt the democrats will be in with Google and Facebook.

That doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

Would this be like spending a lot of $$$$ at a politician’s hotel before meeting/lobbying/negotiating with that politician?

1 Like

This sounds a lot like bribery.

9 Likes

Elect me and i’ll cut your taxes.

11 Likes

IDY, sounds like Democrats are being compassionate and trying to address the needs of their constituents.

1 Like

I don’t think he was talking to you.

Good one! :joy:

This is another one of those ego-driven threads. No wisdom, knowledge, humor, insight or introspection. We’ve seen it so many times before. But because there’s no link in the OP, it gets a pass for “lack of substantive discussion.”

6 Likes

Well I’m soooooo sorry you feel that way. Breaks my heart. :drooling_face:

So who gets the next check? Has anybody offered anything to the native American Indians yet?

Yes, you did indeed miss some victims. I’ve identified myself as Caucasian my entire life, but truthfully, I’m 1/16 Native American on my mother’s side so I am waiting for the great pandering Pocahontas to get around to paying me for the oppression of my people and the theft of their land. And while she’s at it, I’m also 1/4 Irish on my father’s side. I think I’m highly qualified to receive another restitution payment there too for all the discrimination they had to deal with. Maybe I’ll take my coming check and donate it to Trump’s reelection campaign… :thinking:

1 Like

Speaking of actual bribery I guess the OP has forgotten about all the Republicans who were lining up to kiss the asses and feet of the Koch brothers right up until the primaries. At least one of who is now one of Trump’s biggest fans.

Your mistake. The OP never forgets anything. You seem to be making some type of lame assed assumption. Do you have a specific question for the OP?

Yeah, do you really know what the word bribery means? Your OP would indicate that you don’t.

Maybe we should elect Oprah?

YOU GET A CHECK!
YOU GET A CHECK!
YOU GET A CHECK!
and
YOU GET A CHECK!

1 Like

Perhaps if our society didn’t treat these people like ■■■■ for a very long time, we wouldn’t have to make amends? Just sounds like the decent thing to do…

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I have done nothing. I don’t owe anybody a penny. Have you written a check yet? Maybe you should. You sound guilty.

3 Likes

Farmers?

6 Likes