This is your America as it stands

I “get it”. I understand this is out of desperation. Trying to paint a picture that isn’t there.

not there…like the 500,000 jobs? or the $$$ for the trillion dollar deficit?

I’m sure this will distract from the fact that your boyfriend has been having a nervous breakdown on Twitter and television for the last thirty six hours.

Tronald Gloompf. The nicknames keep getting better. Ronald Krompf. Froland Krumpf.
Frosted Frump Flakes. Triggered and moaned for three years. Only plan Orange Man Bad.

MAGA 2020

The reactions from the triggered are that of taking candy from a trans-confused POZ baby.

1 Like

Voters wanted a CEO to run America without weighing the risk of an Enron type CEO running things.

1 Like

Probably something different from what Fox news told you.

1 Like

Do you legit think that’s a joke? A funny joke?

If Trump is a handsome, funny, athletic, brilliant man, a stable genius…then yes that is a hilarious joke.

They shattered subscription numbers after Trump was elected.

When he tells you they’re failing, he’s lying to you.

Refuse to believe those lies, @conan.

The Slime shatter online subscription numbers but overall numbers are still down from it’s peak decades ago.

wrong

With more than 1 million digital-only subscribers and 1.1 million print-and-digital subscribers, the Times says it has more subscribers than ever before in its 164-year history.

1 Like

New Times says. :rofl:

You’re flailing.

1 Like

My new favorite is the chosen one.

Flailing…like the NY slimes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, it’s contagious.

I bet you believe everything the NYSlime tells you…how that Russian collusion thing worked out for you?

2 Likes

I don’t read the times.

how is that deficit thing working out for you…you know the OP?

I use to read the times just about everyday, shortly after Cater was elected to Clinton 2nd term election.

Not only did I learn how bias the Times were…I also knew how to read between the lines.