This is Wrong on so Many Levels

It’s not libbism to explore the motivations behind why there is an effort to bar trans women from competing in women’s sports.

I’m looking for consistency in the argument.

Someone make the consistent argument instead of resorting to names.

If you say the trans woman can’t compete but the cis woman can…you may have a consistent argument…but it’s not a fairness argument you’re making.

Bring it up again when she is trying to qualify for the Olympics. :roll_eyes:

Statistic outliers. Rules are generally made for the norm, not the outer fringe.

I’ll bring it up now…thank you very much.

Perhaps you’d like to answer?

So basically we can infringe on people who are statistical outliers?

Ok…got it.

So women who are far superior to other women athletically but still not good enough to compete against men are ■■■■ out of luck competing in sports or getting scholarships to do so.

Got it.

They aren’t women.

2 Likes

Ok that’s your argument but it’s not the one being made in the courts.

I’m all for that too.

I’m NOT for fantasmic strawmen that, when dismissed for their idiocy, generate claims of “striking a nerve”.

If any nerve is getting struck here, it’s your butthurt over rejection of your strawman.

1 Like

It’s not a strawman. Said cis women exist, and the argument is already being made for real.

You have yet to prove such a woman exists. For example a male heart is typically 15-30% larger. For a woman to match that would be a rather large deviation from the norm.

I did.

That’s not my argument, it’s a fact.

1 Like

Again with putting words in my mouth.

The problem sir, is that a test today does nothing to account for a lifetime of muscles being fueled with testerone, but you knew this. This ‘explain yourself to my satisfaction why you don’t want a man competing as a woman’ is nothing but a game played mostly by men who feel like women need to shut the ■■■■ up and sit the ■■■■ down (or allow the men to put words into womens’ mouths- sorry but I’m down with letting some guy choose my words).

2 Likes

Yes, blaming Biden for New Zealand’s Olympic rules is “sanity.”

5eeaee9e2ff9e7706ab77fe17c4252f4_400x400

1 Like

These women I’m referring to have a bodies that are being fueled by the same testosterone levels.

You’re making a non-existent distinction.

I’m asking you to explain your motivation because by the facts, “fairness” is not it.

As for what I think, I made it clear with an asnwer in this thread, so actually you are making assumptions yourself about where I fall on the matter.

I was thanked for ‘sanity’ and your reply is to claim I said something about Biden.

Another one and first thing he does is lie about my words. Shocking!

1 Like

Oryx replied to Smyrna, not you.

1 Like

Go back and read it again. I’m talking to Smyrna, not you. He brought up Biden. Shocking?

I seem to recall several female Olympic athletes from the USSR being quite masculine… probably steroids or something…

Sure sure buddy…

Tell me more about my real argument.

Is there any other points you’d like me to make?