This is why no conservative should ever, EVER watch CNN

Seems accurate. Don’t sneak “conservatives” into this though, this is about people that cheer bodyslamming journalists and tell people that Trump is a great truth teller and everyone else is the liar. I don’t know if I approve of the ridicule though…i think not, seems unproductive and mean.

1 Like

Nope. Not at all. Why would anybody watch a network that can’t stand them and doesn’t want them as a viewer?? That would be stupid.

AND what ever you believe. That’s the AND. Pick your own AND. :love_you_gesture:

There it is! You are making the exact same stupid mistake that CNN makes. For some reason they believe that if they insult conservatives enough, they will see the light and become liberals. That is a fence post stupid thought process. Insulting conservatives merely makes them more conservative. I point to CNN’s embarrassingly low ratings as proof.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to convert anyone here. And I highly doubt I could make you more conservative. Also I don’t give 2 spits about CNN, for the record.

2 Likes

I see. It’s just insults for the sake of insulting. And you wonder why you don’t get invited to parties.

Wait, you’re making these threads because you think it will convert liberals?

1 Like

Yea, I never hear late night Fox personalities make fun of liberals and laugh at them.

I will leave that up to your imagination. I am as complex as I am manly. :muscle:

Love the fake southern accents.

These ■■■■ kickers really aren’t ones to talk about folks in the southeastern U S being marginally literate.

Pot meet kettle. ■■■■ that ■■■■■

You are correct. You do not hear that. Fox does not insult the voter. But outspoken public figures and candidates are fair game.

If there’s one thing I hate as a huge Trump supporter, it’s insults.

Just can’t stand it.

1 Like

In like manner, why would anyone listen to a speech of a president who can’t stand them and doesn’t want them as a constituent? That would be stupid.

See how this works?

2 Likes

Spot on post. You are correct.

I agree about Don Lemon—particularly with members of ethnic & religious minority groups even more marginalized when coming out.

He shows absolutely zero tolerance. Nothing but contempt for anyone who doesn’t think exactly as he does. Why would anyone give him a second of their time?

He’s right…Trump and Trumpers do act like the most persecuted people in American history. I’m waiting for them to demand status as a protected class…

1 Like

Nobody should tune into a TV network that despises them. That would be idiotic.

See how this works?

It would be stupid for anyone to tune into a TV network that despises them. Right?

Right. This wasn’t an attempt at stereotyping and making fun of liberals.