This is why no conservative should ever, EVER watch CNN

It’s not that they hate Trump. They certainly do. But they hate YOU. Watch the video. They show utter contempt for conservatives. They are nothing but the hate filled media wing of the democratic party. As a gay man Don Lemon should know better than to demean or marginalize any human being. I used to watch them from time to time to get a different perspective. I just can’t do it anymore.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/27/don-lemon-cnn-panel-laugh-trump-voters/

2 Likes

Thank you for continuing to watch CNN so we don’t have to. Keep up the good fight.

8 Likes

Irony goes really well with a strong cup of coffee.

4 Likes

What do they say?

Start your boycott of lib mob left wing fake news anti-Trump and therefore anti-American media today and you’ll never need trouble yourself with this type of thread again. :blush:

What then are we supposed to watch??

1 Like

Trump supporters offended by people making fun of others. That’s rich.

7 Likes

Noted liberal Rick Wilson…

Ok, you helped me see the light, I give my word I won’t vote for Don Lemon.

:flushed:

1 Like

The channels where the talking heads show nothing but contempt for the coastal elites and lazy, spoiled Gen Z kids.

As opposed to the channels where the talking heads show nothing but contempt for the everybody but the coastal elites.

3 Likes

So a network thinks that they can attract viewers by insulting them? Do you think that has anything to do with their sucky ratings?

2 Likes

I’m sure those advocating not listening to CNN here due to them making fun of others would also support not listening to Trump speeches since he is so fond of making fun of others, giving others silly names, and the like.

5 Likes

Oh yes, using fake accents and funny voices.

But they need their tender feeeelings of hurt, it’s central to today’s GOP.

3 Likes

Didn’t sound like they were making fun of conservatives at all there to me. Rick Wilson, notable Republican strategist, specifically said he was talking about the “credulous boomer rube demo that backs Donald Trump”.

So yeah…they weren’t making fun of conservatives.

6 Likes

It is a most bizarre model for news and information.

Nothing appears able to change it though.

:man_shrugging:t3:

It’s both funny and makes you angry because it’s true.

2 Likes

Exactly!

But what I really need is a network where I can just show nothing but contempt for everyone.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

How does “mainstream” have sucky ratings?

That coveted “education is nothing but librul indoctrination!” demo.

1 Like