This is why no conservative should ever, EVER watch CNN

Pretty simple, Fox pulls in the entire right side of cable news viewers, CNN and MSNBC split the left. The ratings making that obvious.

1 Like

Who knew rugged, “pull yourself up by the bootstraps” conservatives were so emotionally soft as to get triggered by a TV show.

Soft.

6 Likes

I would have missed a solid laugh if not for them being so soft, I appreciate it.

You support Trump. You are OK with making fun of people.

What’s wrong with this?

I like how they are comparing this to being gay.

2 Likes

I don’t watch the news to be validated or to hear that people agree with what I think. I watch the news to gain information on what is going on in the world and to understand how people with differing opinions feel about it.

Strangers who don’t know me said disparaging things about me…
<Insert I’m OK with this meme here>

2 Likes

Coming out as a Trump supporter is harder and more daunting of a feat than coming out as gay in this day an age.

4 Likes

OMG Rick Wilson was snarky and mean! It’s so unlike him!

(Trump is tweeting about this, it really hurt his tiny black powder filled heart).

1 Like

A major piece of Donald’s rhetoric is how victimized he is, both past and present, by various nefarious agents like the media or the Democrats or even the GOP (remember him whining about how unfair the GOP primary process had been to him?) And always, everyone and everything so very very unfair and very very mean. But it all works out in the end, because “I whine until I win.”

Makes sense “some” of his supporters might be inclined to claim victim status themselves if their beloved leader has made it vogue to do so.

4 Likes

Sounds like some sensitive softies got triggered. Need a safe space, snowflakes?

Climate Change is a Chinese Hoax! Lock Her Up! Windmills cause cancer! Elon Musk does good at rockets! Trump is smart!

Let’s not start this up again.

There are some posters here who actually argued this was true.

Most persecuted group in US history. Some Trump supporters have certainly bemoaned how rough it’s been for them since 2016.

This is why Trump is an even more heroic president than Lincoln. He is working to free his worshippers, the most persecuted and marginalized group of people in American History.

1 Like

The proof is there for anyone willing to be fair and objective.

I saw the video. And?

If only they were as polite to conservatives as FOX pundits are to liberals.

2 Likes

That’s different because “go team.”

Can I ask how that activity has benefited your life?

Full disclosure: I believe watching an hour of news per day is far worse for you than watching 55 hours of the Kardashians and reading a 5 minute Economist article.

That is because the entirety of Republican Media is crying their broken hearts out about this.

It’s impossible not to laugh at their phony garment rending.

2 Likes