This is what happens when government school teachers brainwash students on global warming

See the following:

The vast majority of protestors are those who were brainwashed in government schools ten and twenty years ago. I remember when I went to school in the 40s and 50s, students were scared into believing an ice age was coming. What is obvious is, the threat of global warming has been blown way out of proportion, and, there is big, very big money to be made by convincing innocent children their planet is about to be destroyed and vaporized unless everyone buys into their snake oil remedy.

Aside from that, see Another Global Warming Study Casts Doubt On Media’s Climate Change Fairy Tale which begins with:

Climate Hysteria: “With climate change activists and the big media still in high dudgeon over President Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate Deal, yet another study shows no acceleration in global warming for the last 23 years. Piece by piece, the church of global warming is being dismantled.”

And for those who protest and demand “a green new deal”, keep in mind how Obama funneled $BILLIONS to his donors under the guise of “green energy”. See 80% of Obama green jobs money goes to Obama donors.

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

You know, I was just in Colorado last week and half of the Rocky Mountain National Park was dead from the Pine Beetle. I looked into it, and this bug has exploded in recent years due to balmy winters and extended summers. It has killed millions of trees.

But global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese… so this isn’t really what I saw.

2 Likes

Or it could be from cyclical dry and wet patters that are normal, and the pin beetles havn’t been kept in check by logging that could take place, but isn’t allowed by enviromental wacko’s.

3 Likes

Oops. :+1:

Whatever it was, the trees are dead, and this is happening everywhere in the west. I have noticed the weather patterns over the last several years where my state has cold winters, but the west is relatively warm.

What happens when a bunch of middle age people get brainwashed that climate change is a hoax by talk radio? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

We have it here where I live in Utah. If they had allowed logging in the area where it first started, it could have been controlled and contained. But environmentalists blocked the logging at every turn and it just keeps expanding the area the beetle kill has covered. One good lightning strike and we won’t have dead tree’s anymore but a huge burn scar.

Fires. Fire was nature way of clearing out sick trees which pine beetles nest in while leaving strong healthy trees.

Man made global warming is a hoax.

2 Likes

Or your post has no basis in fact.

You mean the same beetle that has been killing forests for decades?

It’s the reason Yellowstone burned down almost 30 years ago.

It’s not new.

If we had no trees there would be no pine beetles. Can’t argue with that logic.

How about exterminating the pine beetle? Oh that’s right it’s probably protected by the same environmental hucksters responsible for the GW scam ! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What insecticides kill pine beetles and how is it applied?

You know all about the west, it’s history?

Obviously not. :grin:

1 Like

I see we’re done here.

then has there ever been allowed logging in a National park.

just use whatever we got around. Or all of them.

Which brings up the obvious question, why is the Trump administration not protecting these forests?