This is the guy Biden was talking about

Is Jacob Blake dead? Are the two LACSD deputies dead?

Do you have any idea what happens when somebody is “shot in the leg” and their femoral artery is destroyed?

Stop dude.

That the best response you got…"They might hit an artery?

Quite common in upper thigh wounds.

Please stop.

A shot to the leg is still a lot less likely to be a kill shot than one to center mass.

did you watch the video? what in creation would make you think the cop was “aiming” at all? he pointed the gun at the guy chasing him with a knife and pulled the trigger, i really don’t think he had any thought about where the bullet hit him.

and much more likely to miss resulting in your own death.

1 Like

Jacob Blake. Please stop.

What the hell do you think a pistol is for?

Do you have any experience with firearms other than what you see on t.v.? Because that question suggests you don’t.

:roll_eyes:

You’ve never shot a handgun before, have you.

They shoot to stop, not to kill. The most effective way to do that is to shoot center of mass.

1 Like

It’s also a lot less likely to stop the assailant. Your naivety is an embarrassment. Best you follow Sneaky’s advice and just stop.

No I haven’t watched the video, and don’t need to, to argue my point…This is what you all are not getting…The point I’m making is…You aren’t holding cops to a higher standard. If you’re a private citizen and attacked, ( and you have a permit) or you have a home invasion etc,…yes you shoot to kill to protect you and yours. Cops aren’t in same situation, nor are they in a war zone, where every threat is met with deadly force…If they feel that it should be that way, then they shouldn’t be cops. They don’t have the temperament…They are supposed to show some kind of restraint.

Against someone who isn’t playing by the same rules and trying to kill them?

LOL

They know that going in, or should.

Yeah…I think that might have been one if not must dumbest thing ever said here on this forum…and there has been pretty dumb ■■■■ have been said.

There should be a badge for that. :wink:

1 Like

Since in a stressful situation you are typically not lining up your sights and taking a well aimed shot, you are as likely to blow his Johnson off as you are to hit his leg. Which might be okay too. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If you are going to shoot, it is not to maim. It is to kill. Deal with it.

This country does NOT have a problem with cops being quick to shoot. " Nationwide, law enforcement made an estimated 10,554,985 arrests in 2017. Of these arrests, 518,617 were for violent crimes, and 1,249,757 were for property crimes."

Out of over 10 million arrests, less than 0.1% go south, leading to a police shooting. Fewer still die from the encounter. We have a problem with people not complying, resisting arrest, and/or carrying/using weapons during the course of an arrest.

Once you know the facts, your perception must change.

1 Like

Not quite. The intent is to stop, not kill. If they die, it’s just one of the possible consequences of a successful stoppage.