This is the guy Biden was talking about

So a gun isn’t a lethal weapon?

Where did I say or imply that?

Screenshot_20200915-073954_Samsung Internet

All I’m going to say on this is that is kind of funny watching folks who have been trashing law enforcement with almost every waking breath for 4 years now all of a sudden defending law enforcement.

1 Like

Why attempt to use it as one? “Shoot him in the leg!”

who’s been trashing law enforcement?

Seriously??? It’s been an FBI hate fest for the last 4 years around here.

completely false. everyone i know supports the fbi. what they did not support and do not support is the corrupt political leadership that attempted a paper coup.

1 Like

No one on the right is attacking honest, competent law enforcement. Should the cop who puts his knee on someone’s neck and keeps it there for 9 minutes be defended? Should the law enforcement that lies and fraudulently doctors documents in order to get a warrant on someone be defeneded?
That is different than attacking all cops or all FBI agents. Conservatives haven’t been calling to “defund the FBI” or insulting all FBI agents or comparing them to the KKK.

1 Like

LMAO… the main purpose of a gun is to KILL. The main reason Police carry those guns is for self defense.

Just to be clear, you believe it is feasible to intentionally shoot a perpetrator in an armed encounter in the leg? Or in the hand to disarm them maybe?

That was weak.

Yes…of course

If one has the skill to aim for a kill shot, then they can aim for a disabling shot.

Is it?

The contents of those two posts are amazingly ignorant.

You really should stop.

1 Like

Yes, and defense of others.

Explain the reasoning for your statement. Are the cops firing just hoping to hit anywhere or are they deliberatly aiming for a kill shot?

Life is not a movie.

Are you saying its not possible to shoot to disable and not kill?