This is starting to get out of hand

From the article:

Trump’s relentless false claims that the vote was “rigged” against him sparked a campaign to terrorize election officials nationwide – from senior officials such as Raffensperger to the lowest-level local election workers. The intimidation has been particularly severe in Georgia, where Raffensperger and other Republican election officials refuted Trump’s stolen-election claims. The ongoing harassment could have far-reaching implications for future elections by making the already difficult task of recruiting staff and poll workers much harder, election officials say.

This is despicable and the people responsible should be charged. That said, this is the world that the far left wanted - the far right doesn’t have a monopoly on death threats and it never once occurred to the far left that their own tactics might be used against them. This is absolutely getting out of hand and it won’t be resolved so long as one side believes it’s innocent.

1 Like

Be it either from the left or the right all of it must stop.

Pandora’s box might have already been open a lot of people were warning about the over the past few years. God help us if they are a real economic downturn and inflation runs rampant, the crime and violence will be bad.

How long before we are Mexico, where 36 politicians were murdered this last election cycle?

Defund the police was a really bad idea.

This is how we got here.

Death threats running amok? Not seeing the connection. Besides, it started before the defund the police stuff.

1 Like

Please explained how…
There is no wide spread “defunding” of the police in Georgia. Even in Atlanta, efforts to “defund the police” by $73M was voted down.

Breakdown in the order of law and it is a universal degradation of respect for and of the law and other people.

Who knew MAGAts would exhibit a degredation of respect for the law?

2 Likes

Agreed, too bad that wasn’t the op.

4 Likes

I disagree. The law and police are two separate things.

“Civilization” is a thin veneer…

4 Likes

It was already attempted at the GOP baseball game. Probably more coming. It’s what happens after decades of politicians and political pundits talking politics in terms of war.

4 Likes

Yeah…I know. Orange man baaa, baaa, baaad still…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

ask steve scalise

Have any police departments been defunded? If you know of any, let me know.

Nice deflection.

Nice Twitter-sized response…with about as little substantive content as the average tweet.

I don’t know…I think you’re made for Twitter.

1 Like

Russian collusion maybe? Definitely time for an impeachment or two? I mean…gassing all of those grouped by the historical church they set on fire the night before, so Trump can get a photo op and all. Sheople gotta eat too…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like