This is possibly the dumbest person ever elected to congress

Has Tlaib been removed from committee assignments? Pelosi’s done nothing other than encourage the rise of Progressive Democrat idiocy to win elections, so you’ll have to forgive me for not buying her, Schumer’s or Biden’s lip service. We were told repeatedly that riots and unrest were happening in “Trump’s America,” and they’d stop when Biden was President. Thus far, there’s still zero interest from ruling Democrats to curtail the violence.

1 Like

Nancy needs to be a little careful. She can be taken down by the woke mob too.

Excellent idea, let us decide when it’s time to kill someone. No more incarceration! lol

1 Like

The woke mob has already won. They’re getting four additional Supreme Court Justices.

I like to think that title belongs to “Guam tipping over because of the US Navy” Hank Johnson.

1 Like

Is there a link from a reputable news source to substantiate that claim?

Give them the Babbitt treatment.

1 Like

This is pretty dumb, but it’s nothing compared t paying for hookers with your Venmo set to public.

1 Like

You care about hookers now? Odd, I had you pegged for one of those people who thinks it should be legal.

4 Likes

What’s odd is that the party of so-called “family values”, that was so quick to believe and spread Pizzagate rumors about liberals, is shockingly silent when the evidence is rapidly mounting that one of their own is apparently quite the sex trafficker.

Now he’s the trafficker? I thought he was a client.

I said it was dumb. I made no judgment on its propriety.

I do care about his alleged relationship with a 17 yo. Do you?

1 Like

No, why would I care about his alleged anything? Get back to me after it’s proven. In any case, not living in his state means it doesn’t much matter what I think. He wouldn’t have gotten my vote before this allegation.

2 Likes