This is possibly the dumbest person ever elected to congress

And a democrat of course

Rashida Tlaib believes that it’s a great idea to totally shut down all police departments, open the prisons and turn everyone loose. So basically if somebody rapes and kills the girl next door, we do nothing. No arrest, no prison, no nothing. How does somebody with a nearly total non functioning brain find her way into congress?

Rashida Tlaib takes heat for ‘no more policing’ comment after Daunte Wright shooting | Fox News

3 Likes

Here’s her statement from the link, which deserves to be shared here:

“It wasn’t an accident. Policing in our country is inherently [and] intentionally racist. Daunte Wright was met with aggression [and] violence. I am done with those who condone government funded murder. No more policing, incarceration, and militarization. It can’t be reformed,”

My impression is that most of those on the left here likely share this view as well.

What this ding bat doesn’t get is that the mob would rather go to rich neighborhoods. That’s where the money is. They don’t do this. Because the po-leece and armed citizens wont stand for it.

From what you posted, I don’t agree with her.

yeah, she’s not going to win any favors with that. I bet a lot of D’s distance themselves from this kind of careless talk.

In his defense, neither does your president.

I don’t know that she is dumb. It may be more of a calculated evil plan to take the country down. :thinking:

Thoughts?

Not as hard as you may think. You have a smaller group of people you’re dealing with. It would be stunning if she made it to Senate.

Based strictly on her tweet, I disagree. It all needs to be reformed and badly. But getting rid of police and prisons? Not a good idea

To answer this question directly

Matt Gaetz
Majorie
Steve King

Nah - Jewish space laser lady is dumber.

2 Likes

Nah- Jewish space laser lady isn’t advocating turning loose child rapists on the country. Sorry dude. Nothing is close to this.

1 Like

I don’t think this has won her any support from people who didn’t support her before. And it may have lost her some support from people who were dumb enough to vote for this ding bat. We shall see.

1 Like

She can start with the Capitol Police.

Let me guess, she is one of the special rules for me but not for thee types.

3 Likes

There have been some doozies over the years.

(5) Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize - YouTube

(5) Maxine Waters’ Craziest Moments - YouTube

Yes. And she should make a public announcement that there will be no enforcing of laws in her neighborhood. So if you want to drive by and throw rocks through all of her windows, no police will be called.

No you’re wrong.

Space laser lady, when shown a blue ball, said “That’s a red truck!”

Police lady, when shown a blue ball, said “Have you tried filling it with 100 tiny balls to make it bounce higher?”

The difference is that one person has the wrong solution to a problem, but the other is clinically insane.

1 Like

She’s not even in 4th place.

1 Like

It would be interesting to see some evidence to substantiate that claim. Personally, given I am legitimately left of centre, I don’t support the concept of no police.

Yeah, I think “Guam is gonna capsize” dude is the winner

2 Likes

Marjorie Says “hold my beer”

2 Likes