This is possibly the dumbest person ever elected to congress

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even I have to admit that is funny.

1 Like

…move to a new home because the one you’re leaving is absolutely bonkers, then…set up a small place in your new host country, just like the one you left and start all over doing the same thing. Eventually…nothing has changed.

What they want is, to fire all existing police and to replace them with leftists.

2 Likes

Dumber than Greene? That’s simply not true.

Allan

She will win as long as she wants to run. Greene too.

Allan

Where’s your evidence “the mob” wants to go to “rich neighborhoods” but is afraid to because of “the police” and “armed citizens”?

Political commissars.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see police forces on patrol being assigned political commissars in the super left wing municipalities.

And it’ll work about as well as it did for the Red Army. Hobble their effectiveness and as soon as there’s a chance, they’ll report they got killed in the crossfire.

2 Likes

I nominate Boebert.

Why do I need evidence? Do you think I’m trying to prove something to you? I am not. So there’s that. What do you think is keeping inner city criminals from kicking down the doors of the rich and stealing them blind? Do you have a theory?

Probably not. She’s part of a whole “squad” of dingbats. Even Pelosi dislikes them. You are free to love your dingbats if you choose.

:rofl:

Probably the armed security the rich employ.

You know what else is funny G?

Your dingbat isn’t even smart enough to understand that she is actually pleading for officer Chauvin to be released.

:rofl:

1 Like

The motto of today’s Right wingers. :rofl:

She’s not dumb, she’s a Progressive Democrat politician. Every single one of them agrees with her, or else they’d be denouncing these comments to distance themselves.

She is dumb. She just advocated turning officer Chauvin loose. And she’s to dumb to realize it.

Any cut or reform must start with Capitol PD.

Set the example.

BE the example.

2 Likes

Not as long as Lauren Boebert is in office.

no they don’t

Yep. It’s pretty bad when even Pelosi thinks she’s a kook.

1 Like