This is how a leader speaks

Biden: “I’m not racist, it’s the black guys fault”

2 Likes

The epitome of white privilege.

Oh that is hilarious. His sheeple will let him off the hook

1 Like

Too funny.

IMO, you are grasping at straws.

Basement Biden. Someone wrote that for him. He is just a tool. I’d be surprised if he even knew what day of the week it is.

You have what appears to be a bad cop. Justice takes time. Apparently, lynching mobs have made a come back.

New sheriff in town.

BTW, congrats on that.

Publisher vs. platform?

Deputy. Same sheriff as before.

I don’t understand the question.

IMO, you are a good addition.

I wish you the best, my friend.

1 Like

■■■■ me… Trump supporters being critical of Bidens intelligence…

And no its not just a single bad cop. This is happening time and time again. If this case had received no attention that piece of ■■■■ would still be in uniform.

Yeah. I’m going to have to roll with being critical of Biden’s capability as POTUS.

Of course.

We have a justice system. Apparently patience isn’t a thing.

Yup. I wouldn’t put him in charge of my company let alone America.

I actually feel sorry for the man. He is just a tool. I’m not even sure if he knows it or not.

Never thought I would see Biden in the same post as this is how a leader should speak.

Surrounds himself with black kids who don’ hear a word he was saying.

Pandering old fool.

Yep. Not only insulted Blacks but accused them of baiting his racism.

1 Like

Not fair. That just shows what he comes with extemporaneously. I’m sure that if his speech writers had time to come back with a much more appropriate response he would have sounded Lincolnesque.

1 Like

Lincolnesque Biden? “I’m in my basement man, I can’t put that hat on my head”

This is how a wannabe leader panders.

I wonder how much Biden’s virtue signaling staff have donated to the citizens on Minneapolis whose small businesses were burnt down by these “protesters”

I wonder if business owners whose livelihoods have been destroyed are thrilled the Biden campaign is throwing bail for those responsible for looting and burning out those proprietor’s life’s work?

2 Likes