This is direct knowledge, no longer hearsay

Two professionals listening to something that they should not have been listening to.

Maybe they were investigating the menu selection and got confused.

It is still second hand since they were not part of the conversation.

Do not be discouraged. You might have something here.

:phone:

Bully. Only cuz he got caught. Doesnt change things. Done deal. Next

That’s just because the Deep State got to Sondland and made him change his testimony or else, you know…

2 Likes

No…if you hear both sides of a conversation, you are giving a first hand account of what you heard.

Interesting attempt to change the definition of first hand, however.

1 Like

Everybody that listened to the call with Zelensky are providing second hand information because they were not part of the conversation?

1 Like

Busted on 9/9 Released on 9/11

1 Like

They have direct knowledge of the phone call that occurred.

Allan

1 Like

How is that interesting?

Wait. If I’m in a room and I’m watching and listening as you have a conversation with biggestal, but I’m not part of the conversation, do you actually believe that my knowledge about it is second hand?

The prez of ukraine did not even know it was delayed… How about we hear from the prosecutor Biden got fired? he’s willing to testify…

Remember the quid pro quo fake news,… ?..

1 Like

They were not in a room and audible quality of a phone to a bystander is going to create a great deal of doubt and subjective interpretation. Second hand unintended audience. Junk.

:phone:

DEEP STATE!!! COUP!!! SOMETHING SOMETHING TREASON!!!. or something along those lines :slight_smile:

(In court for stealing)

Defendant: Your Honor, yes I stole a TV from Best Buy, but after I was caught I returned the TV to Best Buy. Therefore I should not be charged with stealing! I didn’t even keep the TV!

Judge: (bewildered)

5 Likes

And the lead up…

I was never in best buy!
Ok i was there but I didnt take a tv!
Ok I stole the tv but I brought it back!

5 Likes

We’re getting close to the part of the movie Lt. Kiefer Sutherland Mulvaney accidentally reveals that there was a quid pro quo and two scenes later the President screams, “You’re damn right I ordered the code red!!!”

This is where the Republican judges nod sagely at each other and say, “well, there you have. Nothing to see here.”

All of what your are saying is meaningless to the investigation. Its like saying you shot at someone with intent to kill but you missed so you can go home now. Doesnt work that way.

1 Like

to pursue “investigations,”

Well damn there’s your smoking gun, you got’m now! :rofl:

I’m running out of words to describe alternate realities?

Vespa. Urdorkum. Infinite Space and mind to create worlds of nether region. Have lambast.

Do you have any direct evidence of this?

Or just hearsay?