This is direct knowledge, no longer hearsay

But Trump frequently brags about his remarkable memory. How shocking!

Bribery and extortion.

Being disposed today.

Allan

Since they done a major flop yesterday with their hearing they found more hearsay?

But I thought Ukraine corruption absolutely had to be investigated before the funds could be released. Why did Trump drop that requirement all of the sudden?

That would be firsthand technically since they were listening to the call but still first level hearsay since they were not a party to the conversation.

Because what he did was illegal and the president has no right to hold back money. That’s the reason

So what? The prez of Ukraine also thought he wasn’t under pressure to hold an investigation. But Taylor heard it from someone who heard it from someone that the prez of Ukraine was indeed under pressure to hold an investigation…and Taylor was in Vietnam.
The Prez of Ukraine has therefore been proven to be a liar, and in the interests of better relations and to bring peace in Ukraine, Democrats are going to call him out.

2 Likes

None of this is true… zero

Even I’d he felt pressure what’s he going to do? You think hes going to come out and say it and threaten all further us help?

Just because they got the aid doesn’t mean that no damage occurred.

Wouldn’t if be great if you could just say “not true” and all the facts went away?

“Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky sat beside President Donald Trump on Wednesday as he denied that Trump pressured him to investigate former Vice President and current 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son for his work in the country.”

1 Like

Exactly the tactics of cons on this board

Thinking you aren’t the victim of a criminal/unethical activity does not mean the activity didn’t happen.

For example, people who feel victim to the Nigerian prince scam all felt like they were being scammed.

1 Like

So do you want to change your answer to the President of Ukraine didn’t think he was under pressure to hold an investigation but he was wrong?

1 Like

I will change my response. It is true that he felt that way. My response should have been that it has no bearing on whether or not Trump abuses power.

No it wasn’t, no law was broken.

Well that guy certainly has no reason to lie about it, like just hypothetically needing tons of money from us to ensure the very survival of his country.

2 Likes

Taylor had not reason to lie either, just that he felt that he was being pushed aside, was no longer in the loop or relevant in Ukraine after all the years of dedication and it was all on Donald Trump.

So I guess we have two people who have no reason to lie. One with direct knowledge and one with a lot of rumors and gossip.

1 Like

Hint whistleblower.

Allan

What gets me is how Trump made Hillary’s mishandling of sensitive material a cornerstone of his campaign. So Trump supporters, where is your outrage now?