THIS is a Terrorist Organization!

They advocate the destruction of the US and violently taking it over to make it a Communist state.

2 Likes

Seems legit.

3 Likes

That was today, did anything happen?

I donā€™t understand what you meanā€¦ in what way? Legit as in they are ok with you or the photo seems to be real? Thanks!

The night is youngā€¦

Said 8pm so not that young unless itā€™s Antifashionably late.

1 Like

Usually ANTIFA starts the riots after the more peaceful crowd goes homeā€¦

1 Like

So itā€™s ok to try and instigate violence as long as nobody shows up? I mean I guess if liberals in cities are ok with them being burned down around them thatā€™s their prerogative.

2 Likes

Comrades

Trying too hard.

2 Likes

Those must be recently added planks.

What are your guys thoughts of the situation in Memphis. I didnā€™t notice a separate thread on it. I watched the video and it was sickening. I wonder if Memphis will go up in flames, not wishing that by any means but this is much worst than what happened in Atlanta.

1 Like

There seems to be no need for any race protests. The five policemen have been charge with second degree murder and all those involved appear to be black. But the fifth column journalists are working hard to frame this as a somehow racist incident and to whip up the ignorant masses into hysteria.

3 Likes

Why were umbrellas part of the list? Did they expect rain?

I think they are to ward off pepper spray. The way this was handled couldnā€™t have been calculated to make it any worse. Week long build up by the authorities followed by dropping the video on a Friday night. They wanted riots.

1 Like

.ā€¦in reference to the umbrellas used for defense against police pepper sprayā€¦

I would imagine they also might be useful to foil facial recognition.

Interesting.

Is that how you would have handled this if your job was to worry about the safety of your cities citizens? Go around on tv promoting the video and drop it on a Friday night? That police chief needs firing.

More likely they are state-sponsored terrorists to protect the existing regime that controls Washington.

The Antifa/BLM riots in 2020 were used to remove Trump from office. The reactivation of Antifa now may be a signal that Bidenā€™s days are numbered.

I donā€™t know the ins and outs of the rules, process, policies, and procedures (if any) around these releases of footage. Having said that, it does appear from the outside that they did exactly what you described.

And letā€™s not forget divisive Joe.

from Statement from President Joe Biden on Tyre Nichols | The White House

Like so many, I was outraged and deeply pained to see the horrific video of the beating that resulted in Tyre Nicholsā€™ death. It is yet another painful reminder of the profound fear and trauma, the pain, and the exhaustion that Black and Brown Americans experience every single day.

My heart goes out to Tyre Nicholsā€™ family and to Americans in Memphis and across the country who are grieving this tremendously painful loss. The footage that was released this evening will leave people justifiably outraged. Those who seek justice should not to resort to violence or destruction. Violence is never acceptable; it is illegal and destructive. I join Mr. Nicholsā€™ family in calling for peaceful protest.

What did race have to do with this again?