THIS is a Terrorist Organization!

So was NYC burned down last night?

1 Like

What was the outside temperature in NYC last night?

Yes and then Biden resigned, since this was put into motion to remove him from office and it was successful.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to get the impression the dumbass didn’t know.

1 Like

Pretty mild. Low of 37.

I am of the opinion law enforcement has been completely compromised and can no longer control violent assemblies that commit crimes of arson, theft and destruction of property. Police officers are vilified, recorded and prosecuted for “civil rights “ violations attempting to arrest lawless individuals committing crimes or assaulting LEOs.
I was in high school when Dr. King was assassinated.
The ensuing riots, assaults, deaths, burning and looting was madness out of control. Police Departments had much more latitude controlling and containing the violence. Water hoses, K-9 patrols and the National Guard were mobilized. Arrests and wholesale prosecutions existed.
In Europe truck mounted water cannons are used extensively. The faux Antifa “movement” is very active, Google it you’ll find European police departments are not so hesitant to contain and arrest lawbreakers.
It’s winter and chilly in NYC and even Memphis. Bring in the water cannons and hose em down. They might just go home. :wink:
Arrest the law breakers, prosecute them, set high bonds and let ‘em rot in jail if they can’t pay up. I hear there are organizations that will throw their bail for them like ummm Kama Harris?
With the technology used to corral 300+ or so J6 offenders, surely resources exist to find out those responsible for the poster above? Or maybe this federal goobermint doesn’t want to. :thinking:

Still cold enough to discourage rabble.

The rabble showed up. City still standing

Hang on let me check

Yep still standing

1 Like

Cold weather saps motivation from armies, I suspect it has the same cold toes effect on mobs.

1 Like

You’d think all the fires they set would keep them warm.

3 Likes

Ok, I guess that makes sense. It’s been so long since my last riot.

1 Like

Some times its just too cold to go to were you want to set a fire.

Lol it’s not from personal experience.

1 Like

Missed it by that much! :rofl:

1 Like

Pavlovian response kicked in.

3 Likes

2 Likes

When in high school one friend went around one lunch time quietly telling folks there was gonna be a food fight. Then he stood up, yelled “food fight” and threw a dinner roll before dunking under a table. Some folks laughed but nothing else was thrown.

Good times.

Now, there is of course a huge difference between that and trying to get people rioting.

AntiFa: after nearly a century hiatus angry white Democrats are again rioting in black communities, only this time they claim to be helping.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The rights ability to discern information is for absolute crap.

1 Like

“Bring a knife or other tool to free unlawfully detained comrades”

3 Likes

A real leftist would have better graphic design. Whats up with the left alignment on that bulleted list?