This girl is a hero!

Senators from a college? Who has time for this crap? When I went to college all I did was study and work.

Who cares who anyone admires? This is Kansas, of course some students are going to admire Conservative women.

Get over it. Jeez, college Liberals can be annoying.

Oh and Zegers is an idiot as well. Just because folks don’t like that she was included it doesn’t mean she can call all of them Communists. That is just as stupid and annoying.

These are all kids playing with shiny toys who have no idea what they are doing but are sure they are right in everything. Which is the folly of youth. Let them squawk at each other until they eventually learn how stupid they all look.

Us grown ups have better things to worry about.

So what am I quoting here? Someone else’s comment?

Maybe you were confused when you posted that. (Or maybe you didn’t intend to stick to your word when you posted it.)

Or maybe when you post in a thread with the intent to disrupt, you end up posting foolish contradictions.

What exactly do you guys get out of this trolling? What’s the point?

It certainly isn’t good-faith debate. It’s boring and dumb.

… asks the guy whose very first post in the thread was intended to disrupt the thread, and then who said he wouldn’t post in here any more yet continues to do so. :roll_eyes:

Seems you don’t like getting a dose of your own medicine.

1 Like

I read the article and it is wonderful.

I am encouraged by her tenacity.

Great post!!

So tweeting about someone you admires makes you a hero now?

Pardon me - I need to go set up a Twitter account so I can be a hero.

If anyone wants an autograph, better hurry before I get too popular.

Damn… There are some really stupid libbish posts in this thread. :man_shrugging:

I’m not concerned. I believe that when I young lady shows courage, facing the wrath of the wokies, she should be commended. Don’t you?

Yes. When you know that wokies will try and may succeed in destroying you. Damn right. It takes real guts.

Not as heroic as your heroine did when she dodged sniper fire in Bosnia.

:joy:

And who would my supposed heroine be?

Maybe not yours personally. But still a beacon of light and wisdom to your party.

Remember When Hillary Lied About Being “Under Sniper Fire?” We Do. - Conservative Daily Post

I don’t have a party. I’m independent. The only party I was ever a member of was the Republican party.

Who did you vote for in 2016 and 2020?

2016: Ted Cruz in the primary and Evan McMullin in the General.

I did vote for Biden in 2020 - demonstrating that I am truly an independent. Party means nothing to me any longer.

Okay. I respect that.