This can't be good...not good at all in fact

So no point?

1 Like

On the night of Nov 3rd 2020 libs are in total shock once again…leaving them to wonder what the ■■■■ just happen.

I’ll be smiling ear to ear containing my laugh.

And next day I’ll be rubbing it in right here at Hannity land.

This is a bad use of data.

1 Like

Well if one were to try and compare apples to …pine seedling? Bacon? Popcorn?

1 Like

Want to wager on that remark?

1 Like

Wait, so 1/20th of each democratic candidate is getting less money than the 1 republican candidate? We are doomed.

2 Likes

Over 44%” from your own quote. Let’s see what the numbers are when this is one on one. This data is useless at this point. But I’m glad it’s making you feel nice.

1 Like

Just like I tried warning you all about blue wall…and libs failed to heed those warnings.

After all you’re all smarter then me. :sunglasses: :rofl:

I disagree. I don’t subscribe to his personal ways but in the agenda he’s working, it’s the most closely alligned with mine…factoring in effectiveness to any other leading politician. I may more closely agree with the talk of other politicians but that’s all it’s been.

Yeah… we are not really sticking to one metric.

If it is percentage of donations from women he is coming in third, if it is total number of women donations then it is hard to compare the numbers between one candidate on one side and twenty on the other.

2 Likes

The blue wall went to Trump to the tune of around 70,000 votes across three states.

Other factors like Clinton ignoring it and Comey opening up the email investigation days before the election are things that are not going to be repeated.

Trump worked hard for those states and really lucked out. I don’t think that he will luck lout as well the next time around seeing as the direction those states headed in 2018… especially now that he has a record to run on.

What you’re doing is making excuses…just like you’re doing now.

And as you can see…you only need to move the needle by few percentage to change that outcome.

Say…I thought I was discussing with experienced political experts here.

Guess I thought wrong…

Personally…I think you guys got women troubles. :wink:

1 Like

Well… Does he though …really?

1 Like

I am not making excuses at all.

Trump could very well win the Presidency again. Historical odds of the incumbent doing so are in his favor.

But… he had a very narrow victory in 2016 running against an unlikable candidate whose biggest scandal as Secretary of State was brought up again days right before the election because of a laptop of a pedophile.

Trump worked hard to the win the blue wall and got lucky. Clinton didn’t work for it at all and got unlucky.

The next go around for Trump will be different.

That’s all.

You had a candidate that had billions of dollars in free press and had her back. A candidate that raised more money then any candidate in history if my memory is correct. 700 million. Trump raised 400 million.

So spare me the BS…not buying it. It’s talking point memo that libs like to parrot.

Hey… it is reality.

Trump worked hard and got lucky.

He had a narrow victory across three key States that handed him a victory.

Do you think that the Democratic nominee will ignore the Blue Wall again? Do you think that the GOTV effort across those states won’t be massive?

Trump may very well win again… the historical odds are in his favor, but the campaign on the Democrat side will likely not be run the same way that it was in 2016 and if the Trump machine doesn’t understand this… it is to their peril.

Judging from behavior of democrat congress…yes. They’re more worried about revenge they can’t see straight.

This is about the campaign for the President, not Congress.

Ignore at your own risk.