Things like this is why Trump is good for America

You could be the poster child for masochism.

But as in space technology we are pushing the envelope, so we need to be extremely careful here.

Those guys that go up, they understand the dangersā€¦just as beam walker did when empire state building was built.

Which again was impressive.

4 decades later there were 12 times more death on Trade centers.

I can accept that. Small price to pay for libs destruction. :wink:

I agree. With space travel, the mass harm is minimal. Nothing compared to car deaths due to lack of seat belts.

We can and should take more risks with space travel.

1 Like

Why do you loathe your own kind so much?

Not really. Iā€™m not aware of a way they can do the budget without the Dems putting up the block that requires the 60 votes in the senate. Tax cuts didnā€™t require that the way it was done.

What would be fun is to have a bill tomorrow to make the personal tax cuts permanent and put every dem on record as opposed right before the election :smiley:

They just may do that as we get closer to Nov.

I approve the signing of this bill on Thursday by our idiotic bigoted sexist pig president.

Interesting. I wonder how how many other 2016 Trump voters feel similarly.

So youā€™re saying they passed an unsustainable tax cut? Perhaps they should have cut spending first, then the tax cut. As of now, the republicans are squarely responsible for the tax cut and the consequences, positive or negative.

I can only assume that my words confused you.

Many that I know of

Nope. I havnā€™t seen you address the top of regulations being scaled back/reformed

Advancing commercial space flight was a cornerstone of the Obama administration. I donā€™t know enough to say whether this is a good move or not, but letā€™s not forget how we got here.

Depends on this hypothetical candidateā€™s qualifications and policy objectives.

Personality v. Policy

Lol, most of this stuff is collectively bargained for and said union employees are still under the old contract.

As much as he would like to rip up the union contacts, he canā€™t.

Just pandering to his base. And it works like a charm every time.

Allan

You donā€™t see a problem with a person being paid by the feds (or a private company) but doing union work?

Why would we ever want to regulate space since death is so easyā€¦crazy idea

If it collectively bargained for, no.

Both sides know what they have signed up for.

That why we have the collective bargaining process.

Allan