Things are starting to smell fishy with the impeachment inquiry

Judges shouldn’t owe their jobs to politicians. That needs to be fixed.

4 Likes

So you obviously support making such claims to people who don’t think like you.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter. If you can’t win the argument, attack the poster. That’s condoned here.

Such as?

The justices would have to ask themselves if they want future generations to grow up in a one-party totalitarian nation.

1 Like

Depends on the party. I don’t care if Democrats go away for good.

Transmitting classified documents on a private server. She did so well over 100 times. Each is a felony. She skated. You or I would have been sent to prison.

Like tommy said before they live in grey areas and are forcing the judicial to set parameters of what is really allowed

I personally believe that totalitarian states are bad for people. Obviously, many Democrats here don’t share my belief.

Well groomed? Or do you even notice that you are being led?

Wow you guys have lost the ■■■■■■■ plot. SAD

1 Like

I just think the Democratic Party is the root of all evil. I would have no problem with that party dying and another party, like the Libertarian Party or even the Constitution Party, rise up to replace the Demonrats.

3 Likes

Who knew that the GOP was really just a reboot of the Know Nothing Party all along…

You’re pretty good at this.

3 Likes

At this point it’s just desperation to keep as much negative press flowing against the administration going into the election cycle.

This whole thing smells like a setup from the word go.

The Democrats want to retake the White House so that they can get back to screwing the people.

1 Like

Reported.

If this is true, the GOP must be really awful at their jobs. All those investigations? Hearings? Yet, they still couldn’t get her on anything. How many times has tяump led rallies with “lock her up”? Why wasn’t there an investigation when the GOP owned the house, Senate and presidency? I know…silly questions.

2 Likes

Congress has no prosecutorial authority.

They are kinda on opposite spectrums

Sorry to give you something else to moan about, but a majority of Americans – 58 percent - support the inquiry. That includes Republicans and independents. Want a crying towel?